Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   New Member Lounge (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   I'm not new here... (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1163)

NirvanaNole 11-06-2003 12:50 AM

I'm not new here...

It is my second post. I'm a seasoned veteran on this site. :D

If you couldn't tell, I'm a smart ass. I'm 24, a Florida State University graduate, and currently in my last year of law school at the University of Alabama. My prison sentence at this place will be up in May, and then I can move back to Florida; that will be a great day. :) Well, except for having to work once that occurs. I'm still hoping to win the lottery and retire before that happens. :D Of course, I also expect to marry Jessica Alba, but I don't think that will happen either, sigh. :(

I'm a male, so I won't be getting many replies. I see only females get a lot of replies. That's okay, I won't feel insulted. :rolleyes:

Maybe I should take my sarcastic ass to bed since I have to wake up in 4 hours. Man being an insomniac sucks!!!

On a side note, any posters live in the Southeast?

Oh yeah, this is a horror site. Maybe I should say something about that. Well, my favorite horror franchises are: 1. Halloween 2. Friday the 13th/Jason 3. Nightmare on Elm Street. I may be the only person alive that actually liked most of those movies. I hated Halloween 3 and Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan, but I loved all the other movies in those franchises. I'm probably alone in that group, but I'm a freak like that.

I haven't seen several of the non-mainstream horror movies that I've seen posted about on this site. One day I need to go rent them. Any suggestions?

moonsorrow 11-06-2003 01:16 AM

boobs would have gotten you alot more replies

moonsorrow 11-06-2003 01:17 AM

oh, and welcome to the forum, always nice to meet another horror fan

Killer Clown#1 11-06-2003 04:40 AM

Welcome to the Jungle, hope you have a good time:)

ChaoticMinister 11-06-2003 05:20 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Killer Clown#1
Welcome to the Jungle
-We've got fun and gaaaaaaaaaaaames!

Hehe, enjoy...

*FADE OUT*

_Leatha_Face_ 11-06-2003 05:36 AM

Re: I'm not new here...

Quote:

Originally posted by NirvanaNole
It is my second post. I'm a seasoned veteran on this site. :D

If you couldn't tell, I'm a smart ass. I'm 24, a Florida State University graduate, and currently in my last year of law school at the University of Alabama. My prison sentence at this place will be up in May, and then I can move back to Florida; that will be a great day. :) Well, except for having to work once that occurs. I'm still hoping to win the lottery and retire before that happens. :D Of course, I also expect to marry Jessica Alba, but I don't think that will happen either, sigh. :(

I'm a male, so I won't be getting many replies. I see only females get a lot of replies. That's okay, I won't feel insulted. :rolleyes:

Maybe I should take my sarcastic ass to bed since I have to wake up in 4 hours. Man being an insomniac sucks!!!

On a side note, any posters live in the Southeast?

Oh yeah, this is a horror site. Maybe I should say something about that. Well, my favorite horror franchises are: 1. Halloween 2. Friday the 13th/Jason 3. Nightmare on Elm Street. I may be the only person alive that actually liked most of those movies. I hated Halloween 3 and Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan, but I loved all the other movies in those franchises. I'm probably alone in that group, but I'm a freak like that.

I haven't seen several of the non-mainstream horror movies that I've seen posted about on this site. One day I need to go rent them. Any suggestions?

i live in south Ga about 2 hours from tallahassee

NirvanaNole 11-06-2003 12:12 PM

Hmm, I'm sure I can find some boobs to post lol.

Man, I wish Axl would get his shit together and put out their new album. The song Madagascar is awesome! They'll never be as good without slash, though. :(

Face,

I see on your profile that you are a student. Are you in college or high school? If in high school, you should go to FSU. That place is the shit. :D

Killer Clown#1 11-06-2003 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ChaoticMinister
-We've got fun and gaaaaaaaaaaaames!

Hehe, enjoy...

*FADE OUT*

Someone caught on:)

_Leatha_Face_ 11-06-2003 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by NirvanaNole
Hmm, I'm sure I can find some boobs to post lol.

Man, I wish Axl would get his shit together and put out their new album. The song Madagascar is awesome! They'll never be as good without slash, though. :(

Face,

I see on your profile that you are a student. Are you in college or high school? If in high school, you should go to FSU. That place is the shit. :D

im goin to the local collge in my home town :)

NirvanaNole 11-06-2003 01:50 PM

Which one? Hmm, I'll guess Mercer even though I'm sure I will guess wrong. :D