Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Classic Horror Movies (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   is rosemarys baby any good? (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17151)

1428elmstreet 08-13-2005 07:55 AM

is rosemarys baby any good?

every time i type in good horror films to see what i can add to my collection....i always come across rosemarys baby somewhere down the list...so it must be good..........i havnt seen it n just wondered if any of u thought it was worth watching

alkytrio666 08-13-2005 07:58 AM

Re: is rosemarys baby any good?

Quote:

Originally posted by 1428elmstreet
every time i type in good horror films to see what i can add to my collection....i always come across rosemarys baby somewhere down the list...so it must be good..........i havnt seen it n just wondered if any of u thought it was worth watching
I like it a lot. It's more of a disturbing/creepy movie. You won't get any big scares or jumps, but it's definately a classic.

If you don't know the storyline, it's about a woman who gets raped by the devil and is now, or so she believes, carrying the devil's baby.

I won't tell you more, but I know it's cheap, so I say go ahead and add it to your collection.

Hope I helped.

1428elmstreet 08-13-2005 08:05 AM

yeah thats brill.....i think a friend says she tries to kill her baby or sumfin....ill defiantly have a look...as much as i love gore n blood n flying limbs i love a good creepy movie

alkytrio666 08-13-2005 08:07 AM

Quote:

yeah thats brill.....i think a friend says she tries to kill her baby or sumfin....ill defiantly have a look...as much as i love gore n blood n flying limbs i love a good creepy movie
Then you'll definately love this movie. The end will just send chills up and down your spine.

1428elmstreet 08-13-2005 08:11 AM

o cool....the think that really made the hairs on my arms stand up was the films where they interview somebody...years before but when they listen to the tape back they can hear ghosts talking to the patient n screaming...i know it happens in sixth sense but thats not scary...and it happens in session 9...thats quite good....but its also in another film that i cant quite put my finger on....shortly after listen to the tape back...they run up to the interview room coz they know there are ghosts on the tape....but by the time they get there hes been killed n thrown through the glass window in the police station...any idea what its called???

alkytrio666 08-13-2005 08:20 AM

Quote:

o cool....the think that really made the hairs on my arms stand up was the films where they interview somebody...years before but when they listen to the tape back they can hear ghosts talking to the patient n screaming...i know it happens in sixth sense but thats not scary...and it happens in session 9...thats quite good....but its also in another film that i cant quite put my finger on....shortly after listen to the tape back...they run up to the interview room coz they know there are ghosts on the tape....but by the time they get there hes been killed n thrown through the glass window in the police station...any idea what its called???
Ah shit that sounds familiar...lemme think about it.

1428elmstreet 08-13-2005 08:23 AM

yeah i think ive only seen it once but i cant remeber the rest of it...a man was complaining the devil or ghosts or summot had killed his friend not him (something like that) and when they where questioning him...they taped it.....later on the listened back n there were other voices...made me abit chilly!! then as the bolted up the stairs he shot through the glass window. ill leave it with you...hope u can think of it :)

horror_master 08-13-2005 07:46 PM

It was okay that great

1428elmstreet 08-14-2005 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by horror_master
It was okay that great
id never even heard of it before!! is it old?

zwoti 08-14-2005 05:00 AM

Quote:

id never even heard of it before!! is it old?
roman polanski directed, around about 1968?