Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Classic Horror Movies (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   dose eny 1 here like chucky? (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=597)

JasonZslayer 10-15-2003 03:57 PM

dose eny 1 here like chucky?

i was thinkin y dont no 1 like chucky no more they were the best movies and gave me nightmares,+ there cumin out w/a new 1 2 the seed of chucky.its about chuckys son and chucky and its a horror comedy like bride of chucky. so if eny1 likes chucky respond.

Killer Clown#1 10-15-2003 04:04 PM

Chucky's awsome it's just that he has not come out with new movies yet. I love all of the childs play flicks.

eyesaw 10-16-2003 05:40 AM

I love Chucky! Well... Bride of Chucky anyways, I haven't seen any of the earlier movies, but I want to.

I remember hearing some news of another Chucky movie somewhere, I think it was on the Bride of Chucky DVD. I think I remember it saying it would have Chucky, Tiffany and the baby, and it was supposed to be like a major disfunctional family, lol. I'll check my DVD and get back to y'all. :)

avenger00soul 10-16-2003 09:08 AM

I'm sorry, Chucky never frightened me because he was a little doll. He looked like My Buddy, you guys remember that? Geez, why didn't that Andy kid ever just kick his ass?

I hear Seed of Chucky is getting underway for those of you who do like him.

Sick_As_Fuck 10-16-2003 03:15 PM

I loved the first 2 movies, but didn't really enjoy part 3 or Bride of Chucky. When I was younger Chucky used to scare the SHIT out of me. Before Halloween this year I plan on going o Spencer's and buying one of those lifesize Chucky dolls. Those are tight.

ShamSham04 10-18-2003 02:08 PM

Chucky is a horror icon. He's my personal favorite. He's so different from the rest. You gotta love his one-liners too.

Child's Play is one of my top three favorite horror movies. It's such a fun, entertaining, and creepy film to watch.

I'd love to see a fifth installment to the series. I just hope they don't make it more of a comedy than a horror movie.

CrystalLake 10-18-2003 04:16 PM

Chucky

Chucky is one of the scariest horror movie icons, to me anyways, up to to date. I love all of his movies so far. Number one scared the living crap out of me.. and that was probably in July.. This July. Lol... Number two was scary also. And he had the best one liners in that one. Number three would probably be the worst one of all. Considering it wasn't that scary... except at the carnival. Ugh.. I hate clowns. Anyways.. Bride of Chucky was so awesome! Ronny Yu really did an excellent job. Music, Camera Angles.. You wanna see it? It's in there. and I can't wait for SeeD of Chucky to come out. I heard that Chucky's child was suppose to be '' Gender Confused ''... which seems wierd. And then I ALSO heard ( I think this is just a rumor ) that Jennifer Tilly ( Actual Jennifer Tilly.. not Tiffany or anything ) is suppose to be in there. And that Tiffany was suppose to see her, and want to be in her body. So Chucky and his family hunt her down and try to transfer Tiffany's soul in Jennifers... Confusing!

Ritualistic 10-18-2003 04:36 PM

chucky is cool

JasonZslayer 10-19-2003 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sick_As_Fuck
I loved the first 2 movies, but didn't really enjoy part 3 or Bride of Chucky. When I was younger Chucky used to scare the SHIT out of me. Before Halloween this year I plan on going o Spencer's and buying one of those lifesize Chucky dolls. Those are tight.

I got one of the lifesize dolls 4 my b-day last year and i balled i was scared shitless!!! i almost killed my sis cuz she bout it 4 me . now its in my closet and i never touch it.exsept when some one cums over then i scare the fuck out of hem:)

Sick_As_Fuck 10-19-2003 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JasonZslayer
I got one of the lifesize dolls 4 my b-day last year and i balled i was scared shitless!!! i almost killed my sis cuz she bout it 4 me . now its in my closet and i never touch it.exsept when some one cums over then i scare the fuck out of hem:)
Haha. I plan on going into either my brother or sister's room when they sleeping, and sitting the doll on they chest. Then when they wake up hopefully they'll be scared shitless.