Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (http://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Horror Fiction Posts (http://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   ebooks Vs paperbacks (http://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67988)

JacobCain1971 04-03-2017 11:21 AM

ebooks Vs paperbacks
 
2 Attachment(s)
Hi all,

I'm just trying to get some feedback as to which covers work best. So I would be grateful if you could take the time to cast a quick vote:

ebooks (top image) or paperbacks (bottom image) . . ?

Which designs do you prefer?

***I've also got a FREE promo running 24th Jan - 28th Jan 2018*** Simply follow www.paulcavebooks.com

Thanks,

Paul

links to amazon

uk

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Paul-Cave/e..._cont_ebooks_1

us

https://www.amazon.com/Paul-Cave/e/B..._cont_ebooks_1

hammerfan 04-03-2017 12:01 PM

I prefer the first set of covers.

Repo'd 04-03-2017 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hammerfan (Post 1024476)
I prefer the first set of covers.


Same here.

Roiffalo 04-03-2017 04:44 PM

I said paper without thinking cause it's a reflex. If paper is the top set though, I keep my vote.

JacobCain1971 04-04-2017 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hammerfan (Post 1024476)
I prefer the first set of covers.

Thanks for the vote hammerfan :-)

JacobCain1971 04-04-2017 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roiffalo (Post 1024495)
I said paper without thinking cause it's a reflex. If paper is the top set though, I keep my vote.

Thanks Roiffalo - ebooks are top image, paperbacks are bottom (more 80s vibe). 9/10 I'd always read a paperback over an ebook - so I know where you're coming from on that one! ;-)

hammerfan 04-04-2017 04:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JacobCain1971 (Post 1024531)
Thanks Roiffalo - ebooks are top image, paperbacks are bottom (more 80s vibe). 9/10 I'd always read a paperback over an ebook - so I know where you're coming from on that one! ;-)

I would always read a paperback first, too. I ignored what they were representing and went with what I preferred to see.

Roiffalo 04-04-2017 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hammerfan (Post 1024532)
I ignored what they were representing and went with what I preferred to see.

Agreed.

anglewitch 04-04-2017 10:38 PM

Paperbacks!!!

JacobCain1971 04-05-2017 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anglewitch (Post 1024574)
Paperbacks!!!

Haha anglewitch! I'm just wondering how old you may be - considering you chose the darker 80s theme..?! ::big grin::::embarrassment::


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:09 AM.