Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (http://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Horror.com General Forum (http://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Random Thoughts... (http://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40795)

MichaelMyers 11-09-2016 04:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Repo'd (Post 1021670)
LOL!! Didn't see that coming, Hammer!

Congratulations to Trump and his supporters. I didn't vote for him or Hillary. My vote went to Jill Stein.
I've always pledged to support our president until they prove, in office, that they don't have our best interest as a nation at heart. Gotta admit, this one makes me nervous, but I'm pretty certain I would have the same strong trepidation if Clinton had won. Granted, my concerns would be over different issues if Hillary were elected, but I would still have a ton of worries.
Either way, he won and soon he'll be the leader of our country. This alone is enough reason for me to hope he does the right thing. I sure wish I could say BELIEVE instead of hope.

Vote GREEN PARTY in 2020!!

You seem confident there will be another election. I am not so sure. Trump now has the red telephone... ::EEK!::

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/63274223.jpg

hammerfan 11-09-2016 05:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Repo'd (Post 1021670)
LOL!! Didn't see that coming, Hammer!

Congratulations to Trump and his supporters. I didn't vote for him or Hillary. My vote went to Jill Stein.
I've always pledged to support our president until they prove, in office, that they don't have our best interest as a nation at heart. Gotta admit, this one makes me nervous, but I'm pretty certain I would have the same strong trepidation if Clinton had won. Granted, my concerns would be over different issues if Hillary were elected, but I would still have a ton of worries.
Either way, he won and soon he'll be the leader of our country. This alone is enough reason for me to hope he does the right thing. I sure wish I could say BELIEVE instead of hope.

Vote GREEN PARTY in 2020!!

I always try for a little levity. ::stick out tongue::

As to the rest of what you wrote, I completely agree with all of it.

hammerfan 11-09-2016 05:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MichaelMyers (Post 1021671)
You seem confident there will be another election. I am not so sure. Trump now has the red telephone... ::EEK!::

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/63274223.jpg

I'll be honest, that's what terrifies me.

Dead Bad Things 11-09-2016 05:42 AM

1 Attachment(s)
....

horcrux2007 11-09-2016 05:58 AM

I'm more uncertain about the future than I was before.

hammerfan 11-09-2016 06:11 AM

I think I need to get back into meditation and yoga

Dead Bad Things 11-09-2016 07:52 AM

2 Attachment(s)
ya know hammerfan....I might try a more holistic approach as well....

MichaelMyers 11-09-2016 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hammerfan (Post 1021677)
I think I need to get back into meditation and yoga

Just watch more horror. Truth is stranger than fiction now.

ImmortalSlasher 11-09-2016 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by horcrux2007 (Post 1021617)
I'm not old enough to vote, but based on the information I've looked at and my personal beliefs, I would vote for Hillary. I'm fully aware of the corruption and scandal that has followed both her and her husband around for decades. I think she is a liar, untrustworthy and careless, but I can say the same things about Donald Trump (and quite a few other things that I could not say about Clinton). I could not listen to Trump talk for 4 (or even 8!) more years. Is she the perfect person for the job? No, and I don't think we'll ever get someone who pleases all 300 million people in America. Even though this campaign has been notoriously nasty, I think it has gotten young people like me, who can't even vote yet, to become politically informed and interested. Striving to be informed at a young age is important, and if this election has done one good thing, that is it.

My belief is that it's important to vote. But we need to have an informed populace and for the right people to run for office. Those two things didn't happen this time.

I didn't vote for President the first 3 opportunities that I had. But I really only regret one of those times. People should never have to learn a hard lesson. But I hope people watch these coming years. Vote in the next 2 years. And make sure nothing like this happens again. I feel sorry for minorities and people from other backgrounds who might be looked at as lesser and potential criminals or terrorists because of this.

Roiffalo 11-09-2016 07:39 PM

I feel like America is the Titanic going down, and poor Canada is the too few lifeboats. Immigration has already been shut down or something. I was (97%) kidding about moving there, but it appears there are others who took it way more seriously. I loved WolfCop's post on Facebook today about it. They said something along the lines of "yeah we know we're awesome". Can't say they're wrong.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:16 PM.