Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (http://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Site Suggestions/Questions (http://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Do You Need Help With The Title of a Horror Movie, Book or TV Series? Bring it here! (http://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35696)

The_Return 06-17-2009 11:51 AM

Now I can't really say for sure as I haven't seen it myself, but considering the similarities to the Hills Have Eyes remake...could this be Hillside Cannibals: The Legend of Sawney Bean?

It's a Hills Have Eyes ripoff that came out around the same time, might be worth looking into.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0494712/

Glasgow_Smile 06-18-2009 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by re93animator (Post 813922)
From what I can decipher, Resurrection (1999) sounds like it could be your movie.

Much obliged kind sir, I knew it had an appropriate title like that.

MissRainbow 06-18-2009 03:51 PM

The two old films I asked about....

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissRainbow (Post 794748)
MissRainbow saw Van Helsing, and I do believe that may have been the last one; I don't remember; it is REALLY GREAT!!! Anyway, does anyone know/remember an old film that was either 50's or 60's; all I remember from it was it is probably an alien monster; there was a nurse walking I think near the woods maybe; at night; this creature talks to her; "I NEED YOU TO HELP ME!" She says in fear, "YOUR FACE!" She runs in fear; the creature chases her; catches her; kills her; takes her face, her clothes, her identity, walks to the house a man lives; supposedly a victim of the monster the night before; asks the people, "YOU'VE BEEN EXPECTING ME?" They say, I think, "YES, HE'S IN HIS ROOM." The creature goes in to talk to the man; the man gets suspicious; somehow, he begins to believe that this nurse is the face/monster he saw last night; the creature says something about last night; the man pulls off the face somehow; the creature wants to kill the man; I think he did; the people in the house manage to kill the monster and they end it I think by saying something about "creatures like this." Does anyone have a clue??? Thank you; May Jesus Christ Guide Your Hearts; Jesus Loves You; He Died For You.

You know what?-Maybe those two old films I asked about were probably from the old series of The Twilight Zone, or The Outer Limits; maybe horror episodes-I don't know; I'm guessing....

MissRainbow 06-18-2009 04:03 PM

The Birds???

Quote:

Originally Posted by daniel11 (Post 812792)
I hope you can recognize what movie is this picture from

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/5484/pic002d.jpg

Thanks

I could be very wrong, but could it be Alfred Hitchcock's-The Birds????:confused:

horrorman 06-19-2009 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissRainbow (Post 814324)
I could be very wrong, but could it be Alfred Hitchcock's-The Birds????:confused:

It is not "the Birds", but I do not know what else it could be from, and has the film question, which some suggest "the Hills have eyes" could be, been answered yet? Because it could be "the Hills have eyes" sequel or remake. It might not be, but I am just guessing.

- Horrorman

Glasgow_Smile 06-20-2009 03:42 PM

It is not the sequel of the remake, that one is about a group of national guardsmen. Might be the remake though (haven't seen that one).

kristenhat666 06-27-2009 06:36 AM

Help remembering the name of a movie

Greetings to you all,
I have this scene in mind that I cannot shake, but cannot put a title to the movie it comes from:confused: Here's what I remember:

A woman is begging for her life and crying, and the man who wants to kill her and has her in his power is imitating her sobs sarcastically, and then he says something like "shut up you bitch,you don't understand, I can't take no pleasure in killing like this - sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do, and you don't have to like it" and the woman says "please I'd do anything" and the crying repeats and the imitation and insane laughter. Actually, I think there might have been 2 killers working together.

I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me remember this. Thanks.

Angra 06-27-2009 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kristenhat666 (Post 815902)
Greetings to you all,
I have this scene in mind that I cannot shake, but cannot put a title to the movie it comes from:confused: Here's what I remember:

A woman is begging for her life and crying, and the man who wants to kill her and has her in his power is imitating her sobs sarcastically, and then he says something like "shut up you bitch,you don't understand, I can't take no pleasure in killing like this - sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do, and you don't have to like it" and the woman says "please I'd do anything" and the crying repeats and the imitation and insane laughter. Actually, I think there might have been 2 killers working together.

I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me remember this. Thanks.

Scream?........

Angra 06-27-2009 07:21 AM

Along came a spider?

Angra 06-27-2009 07:29 AM

Devils Rejects?