Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Upcoming Horror Movies (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Paranormal Activity 4 (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59845)

curtinparloe 03-17-2012 11:44 AM

Grave Encounters - Is it another "found footage" deal? They're running ragged now.

Fearonsarms 03-18-2012 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by curtinparloe (Post 921578)
Grave Encounters - Is it another "found footage" deal? They're running ragged now.

Yes one of the best ones though-tons better then Paranormal activity and The Asylum's Paranormal Entity-I'd avoid those and just stick with Grave Encounters. The Tunnel was good too but yeah you're right there's too many of them now. I'll be avoiding The Last Exorcist and The Devil Inside I've heard nothing positive about them.

ofekbmi 03-18-2012 03:45 AM

guys its a fucking great movie whats wrong with you ?

leezuki 03-19-2012 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fearonsarms (Post 921625)
Yes one of the best ones though-tons better then Paranormal activity and The Asylum's Paranormal Entity-I'd avoid those and just stick with Grave Encounters. The Tunnel was good too but yeah you're right there's too many of them now. I'll be avoiding The Last Exorcist and The Devil Inside I've heard nothing positive about them.

grave encounters was a better movie, but i cant help but want more paranormal activity, hope they do one every year i find it's just good fun, like going to the fairground for cheep thrills :D

Fearonsarms 03-21-2012 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leezuki (Post 921667)
grave encounters was a better movie, but i cant help but want more paranormal activity, hope they do one every year i find it's just good fun, like going to the fairground for cheep thrills :D

I see your point I guess there is novelty value in the Paranormal activity films. They are harmless I admit it's just after the second one I got really tired of it. Doubt I will watch part 3 let alone part 4.

leezuki 03-22-2012 03:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fearonsarms (Post 921719)
I see your point I guess there is novelty value in the Paranormal activity films. They are harmless I admit it's just after the second one I got really tired of it. Doubt I will watch part 3 let alone part 4.

3 was crap, just hope they do something better with this one.

phantomstranger 03-22-2012 01:33 PM

Dear Gods, how much farther can they go with these?

leezuki 03-23-2012 06:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phantomstranger (Post 921822)
Dear Gods, how much farther can they go with these?

you not a fan of these phantom?

Juanpa654 03-24-2012 10:59 AM

I can see the second part. I'm very disappointed about the expectative. And the third..., best of no talking about it. ¿What do we hope about a quarter part?

phantomstranger 03-24-2012 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leezuki (Post 921859)
you not a fan of these phantom?

I thought the first one was good, two and three were okay, I just think the idea is running out of gas