Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Classic Horror Movies (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Movies with Cat Killing Scene (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62632)

roshiq 03-02-2013 10:21 AM

Movies with Cat Killing Scene

Lately I've noticed that the movies that at least got one brutal cat killing/death scene turns out somehow quite good or at least decent to watch. For example, Bad Boy Bubby (1993),

The Collector (2009),

The Last Exorcism (2010)

or even recent Irish fun slasher Stitches (2012).

Can you guys recall some more? Need some more recs.

WARNING: THIS IS JUST A WRONG THREAD FOR THE CAT LOVERS (i.e. ChronoGrl & Hammerfan)! :D

H3orH3D_Script4U 03-02-2013 10:49 AM

I can see why !!!

I got two interesting stories with CATS in my life !!!

1 funny and 1 kind of creepy !!!

I was working 3RD Shift, long hours 13 hour days and trying to maintain a relationship/ family all the finer things in life ofcourse!

Exhausted I was dead asleep laying face down on my stomach. I was awoken with this real warm, comforting feeling on my back. It wakes me up ofcourse, I turn my head look back and my damn cat named PUMPKIN is basically using the litter BOX. I was so tired i didn't quite realise it was real and happening, so I for a split second laid my head back down. Needless to say I quickly realised it was happening and the CAT went flying. He was pissing on my back with happiest little look on his face. :mad::mad:

You decide if that 1 was the funny 1, or the creepy 1 !!!

Alright here we go, the other story. I was around 11/12 years old had this gray cat named SPOOK, identical to the cat CHURCH on pet cemetary !!!

He disappears for over a year and a half, figured he was DEAD. Halloween night we are all sitting in the living room watching ofcourse HALLOWEEN on I think VHS, it might have even been my first time seeing it. But anyway all of a sudden we all here this MEOW, repeating outside the door over and over. I get up open the door he runs in like he owns the joint, but he has this huge ABCESS/HOLE in the side of his head. Blood and puss oozing out, looked almost like he got shot. Anyway we cleaned him up trimmed around the wound. He went out the next day and never came back. If he comes back on another HALLOWEEN after 17 years, I'm changing his name to MICHAEL. TRUE STORY. :eek:

Might as well share it to creeped me out again. I'll make it quick, but to me it's the most interesting. Had a dog name BOOMER, I was at my DADS for the weekend, I was 12 years old. Had a horrible dream he died, came home was all excited to see him, a little worried. Moms boyfriend says he got out yesterday, and hasn't came home. To me that wasn't a big deal he was friendly neighborhood dog, free spirit literally played TAG with everyone of the kids/friends in the neighborhood. I ride my bike to a friends house, where they tell me he was laying on the side of the road, and the dude swerved to intentionally hit him. They said he was standing their waiting for the cars to pass. I jumped on the bike not wanting them to see me BAWL like a BABY. Creeps me out now that I dreamed it the night it happened, nothing like that since ! :(

But yeah I shared some interesting connections to ANIMALS, anyway.

Thanks for posting so I could get that off my chest and share it !!! :D

hammerfan 03-02-2013 12:25 PM

Are you fucking kidding me, roshiq?????!!!!!

I'm done with this forum.

H3orH3D_Script4U 03-02-2013 12:51 PM

You a cat lover or is it my sharing of DUMB SHIT that's pushing you out ? or BOTH ?

I like cats but not when they piss on my BACK and I'm sleeping !!! :D

neverending 03-02-2013 12:55 PM

The 1931 movie MANIAC.

Truly one of the strangest films ever produced, and the cat scene is unforgettable.

hammerfan- they aren't real cat killings. It's all special effects.

MichaelMyers 03-02-2013 01:23 PM

What happened to those weird Eastern European dudes that got banned a couple months back? I think they would have some good recommendations.

H3orH3D_Script4U 03-02-2013 01:27 PM

I got a pretty graphic RAT death in my H3 Script, HAMMER that might make you feel better, since you're a CAT LOVER.

I'm JUST KIDDING giving you a hard time !!! :)

But seriously Roshiq, atleast move that WARNING above the scenes !!! :D

newb 03-02-2013 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hammerfan (Post 946409)
Are you fucking kidding me, roshiq?????!!!!!

I'm done with this forum.

I hope you are only kidding

H3orH3D_Script4U 03-02-2013 04:02 PM

HAMMERFAN, Don't Leave ! I'm dedicating a SONG to you in the MUSIC FORUM.

You should check it out !!! It might touch your HEART or get a GIGGLE !!! :D

MichaelMyers 03-02-2013 04:35 PM

I am done with this post!