Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   True Crime (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The 'Gay Teletubbies' Debate Rages On (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30076)

bloodrayne 05-30-2007 01:55 PM

The 'Gay Teletubbies' Debate Rages On

Poland Targets 'Gay' Teletubbies

Tinky Winky was once attacked by the late US Rev Jerry Falwell

A senior Polish official has ordered psychologists to investigate whether the popular BBC TV show Teletubbies promotes a homosexual lifestyle.

The spokesperson for children's rights in Poland, Ewa Sowinska, singled out Tinky Winky, the purple character with a triangular aerial on his head.

"I noticed he was carrying a woman's handbag," she told a magazine. "At first, I didn't realise he was a boy."

EU officials have criticised Polish government policy towards homosexuals.

Ms Sowinska wants the psychologists to make a recommendation about whether the children's show should be broadcast on public television.

Poland's authorities have recently initiated a series of moves to outlaw the promotion of homosexuality among the nation's children.

Tinky Winky's psychological evaluation is being treated fairly light-heartedly by many people here.

One radio station asked its listeners to vote for the most suspicious children's show. Some e-mailed in, saying that Winnie the Pooh had only male friends.

Even Ms Sowinska has backtracked a little, insisting that she does not believe the Teletubbies is a threat to the nation's children. But the evaluation is still going ahead and her office can recommend that the show should be taken off the air.

Poland was criticised recently after its education ministry announced plans to sack teachers who promote homosexuality.

Last month the European Union singled out Poland for criticism in its resolution condemning homophobia in the 27-member bloc.

Roderick Usher 05-30-2007 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bloodrayne (Post 605733)
"I noticed he was carrying a woman's handbag," she told a magazine. "At first, I didn't realise he was a boy."

he was mortified to know he was jerking off to a big purple, prepubescent boy instead of a big, purple prepubescent girl.

bloodrayne 05-30-2007 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roderick Usher (Post 605740)
he was mortified to know he was jerking off to a big purple, prepubescent boy instead of a big, purple prepubescent girl.

Haha...And what kind of message is BARNEY sending subliminally?

Dinosaur that constantly says "I love you, you love me" and he's ALWAYS hugging the kids

OMG...BEASTIALITY!!!:rolleyes:

Yeah, that's how stupid this shit is

I just can't believe this is STILL going on...

Dante'sInferno 05-30-2007 02:13 PM

Just take down all of kids TV shows,it makes them retarded anyway.

:rolleyes:

novakru 05-30-2007 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante'sInferno (Post 605744)

LOL

stubbornforgey 05-30-2007 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante'sInferno (Post 605744)

LOL

but Barney is cool..
he taught us how to say 'AH AH AH AH AH AH' when all the raindrops became gumdrops' :p

Shadow 05-31-2007 12:19 PM

Winnie the Pooh has a female friend, the Kangaroo, then again have we ever seen her sons father??????

Children's programmes disturb me. I think they should all be taken off air.

bloodrayne 05-31-2007 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 606054)
Winnie the Pooh has a female friend, the Kangaroo, then again have we ever seen her sons father??????

Yeah, If Teletubbies is promoting homosexuality, then Winnie The Pooh is promoting unwed motherhood

Dustin's contribution - "Oh no...Wait...Roo's daddy just went to get some milk and cigarettes, he'll be back any day now...He really will"

Hey, at least it takes the heat off of Bert and Ernie, huh?...I bet THEY'RE relieved :rolleyes:

So, these concerned citizens find the Teletubbies thing to be disturbing...You know what I think is disturbing?...The fact that these adults keep injecting sexual situations into these kids' shows...THAT'S disturbing...Whether these shows actually DO have any type of underlying sexual theme, the kids would never be aware of it...They're KIDS...

People need to chill out and get a life

Shadow 05-31-2007 12:43 PM

I agree with you Rayne.
Its only adults that have the problems with these childrens shows. Children dont see things as adults do.
Hell it was only as an adult I noticed something freaky about Alice in Wonderland, children just see fun though, funny looking characters in a magical world.

bloodrayne 05-31-2007 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 606066)
Hell it was only as an adult I noticed something freaky about Alice in Wonderland, children just see fun though, funny looking characters in a magical world.

EXACTLY...Good example...How many kids ever said, "Mom, Dad...Alice In Wonderland has made me curious about experimenting with drugs"? :rolleyes:

You can see something sinister in ANYTHING...If you're looking for it...