Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Latest Horror Movies (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Worst. Movie. Ever. (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16371)

zwoti 06-27-2005 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by HappyCamper
here are my top three worst horror films I've seen:

1. The Parents
2. The Church
3. Head of the Family

what's wrong with the church?

urgeok 06-27-2005 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by zwoti
what's wrong with the church?

i wasnt crazy about it myself - not a great Soavi effort ...

but not by any means one of the worst though ...

crippler666 06-28-2005 04:07 PM

Alien Encounters - starts off with a flying ball (like Phantasm), flying around the grand canyon...

... 1hr 45mins later....

... It met a few animals (didn't kill anything) and NOTHING HAPPENED

Now as poor as the above films were at least something died / action / poor plot... SOMETHING HAPPENED you didn't waste your money watching a VIDEO ADVERT FOR THE GRAND F@#'&*£ CANYON

(Please note I hold nothing against the Canyon nor its inhabitants, but after the nearlly 2hr ordeal, when I was hoping for gore... I was gutted)

shadowed_images 06-29-2005 08:48 AM

Here's two more for the list......

The Dead Hate the Living
Ring of Darkness

phantomstranger 06-29-2005 12:19 PM

How about "Children Should'nt Play With Dead Things"- a truly bad Living Dead rip off from the early '70s

Sick_As_Fuck 06-29-2005 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by crippler666
Alien Encounters - starts off with a flying ball (like Phantasm), flying around the grand canyon...

... 1hr 45mins later....

... It met a few animals (didn't kill anything) and NOTHING HAPPENED

Now as poor as the above films were at least something died / action / poor plot... SOMETHING HAPPENED you didn't waste your money watching a VIDEO ADVERT FOR THE GRAND F@#'&*£ CANYON

(Please note I hold nothing against the Canyon nor its inhabitants, but after the nearlly 2hr ordeal, when I was hoping for gore... I was gutted)

Wow. That does sound pretty horrendous. But all alien movies are awful anyway.

Kreech 06-29-2005 08:39 PM

I've never seen Fear Dot Com or Alone in the Dark. For some reason the Fulci film "House by the Cemetary" is unwatchable to me. It's not cheesy, it's not shitty at all really, i for some reason just cannot sit through it.

Oh yeah, Squirm was terrible too. Just watch Mystery Science Theater 3000 if you can get ahold of some episodes, and you'll see some shitty movies.

bloodrayne 06-29-2005 08:40 PM

If you guys think THESE movies are bad...You should see Full Moon Video's 'Killjoy'..........Umm, on second thought, you really shouldn't...No one should...EVER......It was embarassing to watch...

bwind22 06-30-2005 01:30 AM

Full Moon is very hit or miss. Haven't seen Killjoy though, it didn't look too good, so I skipped over that one.

Fulci movies tend to be too slow moving (for the most part, but there are a few exceptions.) for my taste.

Vodstok 06-30-2005 08:16 AM

Fear of the dark, starring the kid who played Terry in DOTD 04. Fucking dull, poorly written, horribly acted, just fucking lame. The kind of movie that will use "darn" where the word "fuck" was clearly appropriate.

Slashers, from Fangoria. Stupid, stupid stupid. Horrible concept, horrible acting (some of the worst i have ever seen), terrible directing, a completely uninteresting "twist", and the most ridiculous, laugh-inducing tit shot on earth.