Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   True Crime (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   'Vampire' Governor Candidate Gets Arrested (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20228)

bloodrayne 01-31-2006 10:57 PM

'Vampire' Governor Candidate Gets Arrested

Vampire Candidate Arrested On Indiana Charges

Princeton, Minnesota -- Self-described vampire and Minnesota gubernatorial candidate Jonathan "The Impaler" Sharkey has been arrested on Indiana charges of stalking and escape.

Sharkey is wanted in Indianapolis on the charges on which bond has been set at $100,000.

Princeton police said their search discovered the May 2005 warrants that led to Sharkey's arrest Monday.

Sharkey, 41, a native of Elizabethtown, N.J., has lived in Princeton since October.

Sharkey gained the limelight earlier this month with his Friday the 13th announcement of his candidacy for Minnesota governor under the Vampires, Witches and Pagans Party banner.

Among his proposals was one that would use impalement to execute murderers, rapists and terrorists.

"As governor," Sharkey said, "terrorists and criminals will live in fear of me, while the people of this state will be able to live fear free."

Specifics of the Indiana charges against Sharkey were not known immediately.

bloodrayne 01-31-2006 11:00 PM

Sure sounds like a setup to me...

Yup...I'd say it was a conspiracy...

'They' don't want no Vampires in the government...

Personally...I don't see what the big deal is...Politicians are all blood suckers anyway:rolleyes:

The STE 02-01-2006 08:40 AM

I still don't get the people who claim to be vampires.

bloodrayne 02-01-2006 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by The STE
I still don't get the people who claim to be vampires.
I really think it's kinda like a religion to them....A need to belong to something...To associate themselves with something powerful...

The STE 02-01-2006 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by bloodrayne
I really think it's kinda like a religion to them....A need to belong to something...To associate themselves with something powerful...
If they want to belong to a rediculous "religion" based on the mediocre work of a semi-talented novelist, why can't they just join Scientology?

bloodrayne 02-01-2006 11:22 AM

Quote:

If they want to belong to a rediculous "religion" based on the mediocre work of a semi-talented novelist, why can't they just join Scientology?
Or...Hook up with Anton LaVey...

hammerfan 02-01-2006 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by bloodrayne
Or...Hook up with Anton Levay...
Who dat?

bloodrayne 02-01-2006 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by hammerfan
Who dat?
For really real, you don't know? :eek:

Ever heard of Aleister Crowley?

Read this:

Anton LaVey

And this:

Aleister Crowley

Marilyn Manson is heavily involved with 'em, too...

hammerfan 02-01-2006 12:17 PM

I know who Crowley is. Never heard of the other guy.

mothermold 02-01-2006 12:43 PM

Quote:

tom cruise is coming over to house to jump up and down on your sofa.