Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Horror.com General Forum (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Random Thoughts... (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40795)

Morningriser 02-16-2019 05:25 AM

We all just need to
off our pants and our panties and shit on the floor because it's time to get schwifty in here!

Morningriser 02-16-2019 04:45 PM

Does anyone else have these weird unsettling feeling, something between depressed and empty? I don't know if it's the Solstice fucking with me or what but it's just one of those evenings.

The Villain 02-16-2019 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morningriser (Post 1036797)
Does anyone else have these weird unsettling feeling, something between depressed and empty? I don't know if it's the Solstice fucking with me or what but it's just one of those evenings.

I get that sometimes too. Goes along with my depression and anxiety. Sometimes I'll feel like that, other times just numb. It sucks

Morningriser 02-16-2019 04:53 PM

Mining might have to do was running out of weed last night. Sometimes when I run out I feel a little shity for a day or two afterwards but I as well suffer from depression and anxiety. I'm bipolar and have PTSD and all that other lovely junk that makes us the Beautifully Broken Souls we are. I'm just glad I didn't drink because sometimes when I drink and I feel like this I go off the rails. Hell, half the time my brain is just one big klusterfuk of racing thoughts and curb stomping emotions.

The Villain 02-16-2019 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morningriser (Post 1036800)
Mining might have to do was running out of weed last night. Sometimes when I run out I feel a little shity for a day or two afterwards but I as well suffer from depression and anxiety. I'm bipolar and have PTSD and all that other lovely junk that makes us the Beautifully Broken Souls we are. I'm just glad I didn't drink because sometimes when I drink and I feel like this I go off the rails. Hell, half the time my brain is just one big klusterfuk of racing thoughts and curb stomping emotions.

Yeah smoking weed is much better for depression and all that then drinking, mellows you out. Haven't done that in awhile. Might have to soon. Keep your head up

Morningriser 02-16-2019 05:02 PM

Yeah I don't drink very often at all anymore. In my younger years I drank like practically everyone else my age but over time it just started making me feel worse and then a few years ago when my ex and I broke up I went on this two-week drinking binge we're from the moment I woke up to the moment I went to bed I was drinking and then when I finally quit I thought for sure I was going to die from the DTs.

Alcohol is also the biggest part of what killed my mother as well so it's also for that reason I try to avoid it but sometimes I do feel like having a drink and if I'm in a good mood I am a happy drunk but if I get depressed I turn into an emotional asshole.

Morningriser 02-16-2019 11:29 PM

I don't know if anyone has ever seen the documentary modify or not, but this guy had his little piece in it and I ran across this video completely forgetting about him. Give this guy a Darwin Award! Not only does he have no clue what he's talking about, he completely contradicts himself.

Morningriser 02-19-2019 08:58 AM

I just found out I won two tickets to go see this really good Tool cover band Friday at the House of Blues!

anglewitch 02-19-2019 02:48 PM

Endo started a Horror forum too it looks like.

Bloof 02-19-2019 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anglewitch (Post 1036901)
Endo started a Horror forum too it looks like.

Who is endo?