Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (http://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Horror.com General Forum (http://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Random Thoughts... (http://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40795)

Raegan 01-11-2015 03:43 PM

Whoever signed up as True Companion has been sleazing around here for a few days (without posting) and after creeping on my profile decided to email me this:

Raegan,

Pleased to meet you.

In your profile you wrote: "I hate Eli Roth." In addition to hating Eli Roth do "you hate wickedness"? -Psalm 45:7.

Thanks,
Glen

Not sure if anyone else has received any emails just FYI

Dead Bad Things 01-11-2015 04:59 PM

Sounds like he's tryin' to proselytize to ya or somethin'...

Dead Bad Things 01-11-2015 05:14 PM

2 Attachment(s)
..

Raegan 01-11-2015 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dead Bad Things (Post 985976)
Sounds like he's tryin' to proselytize to ya or somethin'...

I don't drink the kool-aid, even if there's Ben Nye in it ::danger::

Sculpt 01-11-2015 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raegan (Post 985978)
I don't drink the kool-aid, even if there's Ben Nye in it ::danger::

What's Ben Nye? Google says make-up.

Raegan 01-11-2015 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sculpt (Post 985980)
What's Ben Nye? Google says make-up.

lol best fake blood maker on the planet! I always have some around, most realistic of them all!!!

horcrux2007 01-12-2015 06:07 AM

I'm really disappointed with the golden globes... nothing terribly interesting was nominated, and some of the winners were complete bullshit. How to Train Your Dragon 2 was the most bullshit winner I've seen in any sort of awards show, and The Lego Movie was robbed. Interstellar should have won for Best Original Score, and the fact that Annie was nominated for anything just goes to show how "seriously" we should take this.

Dead Bad Things 01-12-2015 10:09 AM

2 Attachment(s)
..

ChronoGrl 01-12-2015 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by horcrux2007 (Post 986019)
I'm really disappointed with the golden globes... nothing terribly interesting was nominated, and some of the winners were complete bullshit. How to Train Your Dragon 2 was the most bullshit winner I've seen in any sort of awards show, and The Lego Movie was robbed. Interstellar should have won for Best Original Score, and the fact that Annie was nominated for anything just goes to show how "seriously" we should take this.

I honestly don't understand how The Lego Movie could have possibly lost. Wow. That makes me angry. It's the clear winner in the group. And, honest, Big Hero 6 was much MUCH better than How to Train your Dragon 2 (I was so disappointed in this one).

anglewitch 01-12-2015 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Giganticface (Post 985858)
What's a grimoire, and what did it do?

A grimoire is a book of magic. The one I have is from 2004 it's not very old unfortunately. The spells within it are from different eras and places. Now to answer thy other question it was spell for winds it was quite simple. I don't no why I did that I guess I was just bored.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:29 AM.