Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (http://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Site Suggestions/Questions (http://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Do You Need Help With The Title of a Horror Movie, Book or TV Series? Bring it here! (http://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35696)

urgeok2 05-26-2009 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by horrorman (Post 808468)
Actually, I am owned something.

i am owned something as well.

i am owning my house

i am owning my car

I am owning wife and child.

so how are things in your home of katslavistan ?

Elvis_Christ 05-26-2009 04:00 PM

"Dis Iz Mai Seezzta"

Zwooky 05-31-2009 02:36 AM

Im looking for a title of an horror/thriller movie

Hello

I cant remember title of an horror/thriller movie.
Movie is talking about a man who kills his wife accidentally. He decided to throw her body in to lake. When he was driving he was seeing mirages around the road.

Sorry for my english, thank you
Bye bye

horrorman 05-31-2009 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newb (Post 808764)
too vague a description.....might be a zombie, might be blue, maybe worms on face.

(Sarcastically) I know way too vague, a clip of a man standing upright looking towards the camera, who happens to have holes on his forehead (hence the zombie association), moles and a big bump on his left cheek, and worms crawling across his forehead. The man also seems bluish colored, the man also looks human-like, and hey, it is from an Universal thriller or horror movie. It does not get any more vague than that.

Maybe if you see pictures of this clip that I found from an old VHS tape, you will recognize it. I cannot find the VHS tape, unfortunately, so I cannot remember the title, but I was recording horror marathons back then. I did not buy my first DVD until late 2002 believe it or not.

Pic #1:

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...nman/Demon.jpg

Pic #2:

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...man/Demon2.jpg

And it might not be from "the Mummy returns", could it?

- Horrorman

Angra 05-31-2009 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by horrorman (Post 810737)
(Sarcastically) I know way too vague, a clip of a man standing upright looking towards the camera, who happens to have holes on his forehead (hence the zombie association), moles and a big bump on his left cheek, and worms crawling across his forehead. The man also seems bluish colored, the man also looks human-like, and hey, it is from an Universal thriller or horror movie. It does not get any more vague than that.

Maybe if you see pictures of this clip that I found from an old VHS tape, you will recognize it. I cannot find the VHS tape, unfortunately, so I cannot remember the title, but I was recording horror marathons back then. I did not buy my first DVD until late 2002 believe it or not.

Pic #1:

Pic #2:

- Horrorman

Looks like Michael Myers. Jason maybe.

horrorman 05-31-2009 06:49 PM

So many people suggested that the face of the man is the face of Michael Myers, but it is not. "Halloween II" is Universal, and "Halloween III: Season of the Witch" is Universal, but the latter does not even have Michael Myers in it, and "Halloween II" does not have that clip. Maybe it was edited out of it for some reason. Anyway, if it is not "Halloween II", and it is Michael Myers, then maybe it is a clip from a "Halloween" sequel, it is not the first "Halloween" or the "Halloween" remake, but there definitely looks as if there are worms crawling across the man's forehead, so maybe a clip like this was included in a "Halloween" sequel. Did any of you saw all of them by any chance?

Additionally, none of the "Friday the 13th" movies are Universal, either, but maybe Universal distributed one or two from the series. Can anyone confirm that? Thanks.

- Horrorman

newb 05-31-2009 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by horrorman (Post 810737)

Pic #1:

Pic #2:

- Horrorman

Looking at those pics...I know that move....but seeing that you are kind of a dick...I shant tell you.

horrorman 05-31-2009 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newb (Post 810840)
Looking at those pics...I know that move....but seeing that you are kind of a dick...I shant tell you.

Then the next time you will have a question, I will not be considerate enough to give you an answer. I asked all around to identify that movie, and while no one knows, I tried so desperately to find the title by myself. Now, if you are not polite enough to respond, I will continue my search elsewhere. I will find this title, with or without your help, so if you still do not wish to help me, then by all means do not help me, but if you can find deep within yourself to forgive me, then please help me with this. I am that desperate, I will do anything (within reason) you want me to, I know, I am pathetic, but I tried to so hard to find out what this movie is, I am not going to back down now, and what a shame it is, because I love this site so much, and I think all you guys are awesome. Would you be that scornful enough to ruin the hopes of a devoted horror fan? I would not be.

- Horrorman

neverending 05-31-2009 08:08 PM

If you love this site so much, and all of us so much, why do you only come here when you need help identifying something?

And Newbie- tell the poor shlump.

horrorman 05-31-2009 09:07 PM

I do not use this site just to ask things. I tried to answer things for others. I will give you an example. In the "site suggestions" forum, there is a game called, "what movie is this picture from", and someone posted a picture of a woman tangled in something that resembles that of a spider-web. I tried to post with what I thought was the answer. In that same forum, there is a forum called, "do you need help with with the title of a horror movie, book, or series? bring it here." Someone asked a question asking about a certain movie, so I tried to give an answer. I also gave an opinion to the post regarding the old made-for-TV movie, "Le Manoir du diable" (1896). Therefore, I am not trying to brag about this, but I am just trying to give you examples and proof that not everything I do on this entire forum is to ask questions about a certain movie. It is true, I acted childish when someone would not answer my question about a movie that has a clip featuring worms crawling across the forehead of a man, and I am sorry about that, I really am, but I just figured that if you guys are also devoted horror fans, you might know the answer, but hey, I am sorry, if you do not know the movie, then you do not know the movie, but I expected better from a site created for the most devoted horror fanatics. I guess I was just expecting too much.

- Horrorman

Elvis_Christ 05-31-2009 10:18 PM

Those screens remind me of The Video Dead.

horrorman 05-31-2009 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elvis_Christ (Post 810888)
Those screens remind me of The Video Dead.

That could be right, but something is telling me that it is not from that movie, but is this the movie you are thinking of, Newb? You might as well tell me, because I am going to keep on asking about it.

By the way, I apologize for the sarcastic comment, I just thought I was being very descriptive, but maybe I should have been more specific.

- Horrorman

_____V_____ 05-31-2009 10:45 PM

See if these screencaps ring a bell...

http://www.i-mockery.com/minimocks/video-dead/

if they do, thats your movie.

horrorman 06-01-2009 10:25 AM

"The Video Dead" does not look like the movie I could be thinking of, but thanks for trying to help guys. It does seem similar to the movie, which features the clip I posted a picture of, but it is not Universal. I have a feeling this is a more recent movie, somewhere around 1999 - 2004. Does anyone know this movie?

- Horrorman

horrorman 06-01-2009 02:10 PM

Could it be "House of the Dead" or any of the movies from the zombie genre ("Zombie", "Day of the Dead", etc)?

- Horrorman

Elvis_Christ 06-01-2009 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by horrorman (Post 811095)
Could it be "House of the Dead" or any of the movies from the zombie genre ("Zombie", "Day of the Dead", etc)?

Who knows? Maybe you just dreamt you watched it and it doesn't exist.

horrorman 06-01-2009 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elvis_Christ (Post 811130)
Who knows? Maybe you just dreamt you watched it and it doesn't exist.

Come on, do I deserve that? You know if you guys had a question, I would be polite enough to answer as best as I possibly could just to help you guys out, even if just a random guess, a random guess is better than nothing after all. I do not mean to be such a dick, and I am sorry I am acting like one, but seriously, if you do not know, then just say that, instead of just leaving me hanging, but if you do, or you at least have a guess of what it could be, then suggest it. It is that simple.

Additionally, I know I did not dream this. If I did, why was I able to paste a link of the clip (two links, actually, but they are the same clip, but just different close up shots, that's all)? It is from an actual movie, and I know someone knows this, and if Newb still wants to act childish and refuse to give me the title of the movie, when he said he knows it, then someone else has to.

There is really nothing more I can say, I am done asking. If you want to help me out, then help me out. If you do not, I will just have to ask elsewhere. I am going to find out the title of this film (and the other films I am trying to identify) with or without your help. Do you really want to make it that harder for a fellow horror fan? Think about it, and hey consider this, maybe you guys could be heroes. Would you love that? I would.

Any help about the movie, any help at all, would truly be appreciated, thanks.

- Horrorman

Elvis_Christ 06-01-2009 05:48 PM

Why don't you ask whoever's photobucket account it is where the pictures from.

I smell a fuckin' troll anyways welcome to ignore.

horrorman 06-01-2009 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elvis_Christ (Post 811137)
Why don't you ask whoever's photobucket account it is where the pictures from.

I smell a fuckin' troll anyways welcome to ignore.

Because I was the one who posted the images as photo-bucket files. I originally got from the Universal Horror Make-up Show (a show located at the Universal Studios theme park in Orlando, Florida). The Universal Horror Make-up Show has a thing at the beginning of their show, of where they show a montage of clips from Universal's legacy of horror, though some of the movies are from non-horror movies, though have horrific elements. (Yes I contacted Universal Studios, but they never replied)

And, who are you calling troll, zombie?

Also, if you have nothing nice to say, then do not say anything at all, and see if I help you with a question next time around, jerk.

God!

- Horrorman

horrorman 06-01-2009 09:50 PM

O-k, I am going to come clean. Newb, I was sarcastic to you, and I did not mean to be. You just do not have any idea how long it is taking me to find that film. I have asked all around, and no one knows. I think it might be two things, one they know, but they just do not want to tell me, or two, they honestly have no clue. If someone made a snappy remark to me, I would probably be mad, but if they apologized, I would accept their apology. Elvis_Christ, I am sorry I called you a zombie, I know this might be very frustrating for all of you, but I am not doing this on purpose, please believe me. Everyone else, I am sorry I bothered asking to identify another title. I will stop bothering you guys now with trying to find these stupid titles. If you not know, you just do not know. I will just have to realize I may never find out the titles of these movies, and just spend another way to devote my appreciation towards horror films. Thanks for trying to help anyway guys, for those who really did try.

- Horrorman

Elvis_Christ 06-01-2009 09:54 PM

Quote:

This message is hidden because horrorman is on your ignore list.
Quote:

This message is hidden because horrorman is on your ignore list.
Whatever. Just leave.

horrorman 06-02-2009 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elvis_Christ (Post 811183)
Whatever. Just leave.

I tried to be polite, but whatever, and Newb, thanks a lot. You couldn't answer just one simple question.

- Horrorman

newb 06-03-2009 05:34 AM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/rockinmule/1.gif

Did he leave........phew...talk about obsessed. I didn't have the heart to tell him that I was just busting his balls and that I have no idea what this movie is.

urgeok2 06-03-2009 06:14 AM

hardly deserving of the name 'horrorman'

hmph

thezombiekiller 06-03-2009 12:57 PM

what 1950's movie is this from?

hi guys i was recently watching a video talking about the monster movies of the 50's, and this picture was shown a few times. anyone know what its from?
monster pic

neverending 06-03-2009 01:10 PM

Looks like a fake.

What's the name of the video you were watching?

thezombiekiller 06-03-2009 01:31 PM

its a cinemassacre video series, which seems pretty trustworthy. this is the part i got it from. it shows it around 48 seconds into it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpPhe...eature=related

neverending 06-03-2009 02:25 PM

Well, you've stumped us again, horrorman.

newb 06-03-2009 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thezombiekiller (Post 811510)
hi guys i was recently watching a video talking about the monster movies of the 50's, and this picture was shown a few times. anyone know what its from?
monster pic

A Roger Corman classic

Creature From The Haunted Sea [1961]

http://www.bmoviecentral.com/bmc/rev...3-minutes.html

daniel11 06-03-2009 04:13 PM

Recognize this movie?

I need to know what movie is this

Thanks in advance

Zero 06-03-2009 04:22 PM

the gate - definitely the gate

(or maybe godzilla but - uh no - definitely the gate)

neverending 06-03-2009 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daniel11 (Post 811537)

Why?

novakru 06-03-2009 04:53 PM

Nosferatu?

Zero 06-03-2009 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neverending (Post 811551)
Why?

russian scene-it - played with a gun and a whole load of tough-ass questions

horrorman 06-03-2009 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newb (Post 811389)
Did he leave........phew...talk about obsessed. I didn't have the heart to tell him that I was just busting his balls and that I have no idea what this movie is.

Do not be too cocky, at first I did believe that you knew the movie, but after a while, I started realizing that the fact you were not replying, other than the fact that I was a "dick", was that you did not know the name of the movie after all, so you were just trying to annoy me. How did I realize this? I am not sure, but I think it might be because no one (at all) realizes what movie the clip is from (strange, isn't it?), so it would be quite surprising if you did. Hmph, and you call yourselves "horror fans" (tsk, tsk, tsk).

- Horrorman

shongeet4life 06-03-2009 08:57 PM

Help: a movie name

dr Horror movie freaks,
Please help me to find out a horror movie name. I only can remember the plot: A person has a power to mangle, twist human body by staring at it.
Thanks for thinking.
Bye.
Shongeet4life

Angra 06-03-2009 09:03 PM

Scanners?

Scanner Cop?

Angra 06-03-2009 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daniel11 (Post 811537)

Thanks in advance

This is a horror forum. We're not experts in other peoples homemade videoes..

The Flayed One 06-03-2009 09:54 PM

Warlock: the Armageddon

fuglystick 06-03-2009 11:00 PM

Any idea how old the movie is?