Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (http://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Events & Happenings (http://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Horror Conventions This Year (http://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67122)

Toddallthingshorror 05-22-2016 07:48 PM

Horror Conventions This Year
 
Hey
So I went to a few horror conventions this year and want to share some of the pics and videos from them with you guys if you dont mind. Let me know if you went to any of them and how you enjoyed them.

If you didnt go to any of these let me know about the ones that you did!

Days of the Dead LA- Burbank CA April 2016

Pics- http://imgur.com/a/SLUEe

Video- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c0RGjfDglw

Monsterpalooza- Pasadena CA May 2016

Pics- http://imgur.com/a/tBjTe

Video- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3WvzR71NFg

Texas Frightmare Weekend- Dallas Fort Worth April-May 2016

Pics- http://imgur.com/a/ibU59

Video- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jllnt9Rf-dw

Toddallthingshorror 06-20-2016 05:56 PM

Ya'll mofo's dont go to cons?

brainscan 07-30-2016 06:39 PM

omg
 
oh my God that was great. i can't wait to go to Horrorhound in september

Toddallthingshorror 07-30-2016 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brainscan (Post 1015701)
oh my God that was great. i can't wait to go to Horrorhound in september

That's up in PA right?

brainscan 07-30-2016 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toddallthingshorror (Post 1015702)
That's up in PA right?

Indiana

Toddallthingshorror 07-30-2016 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brainscan (Post 1015704)
Indiana

Nice. I'm close to that now since moving. I'll be heading to scare fest and days of theach dead down in Louisville.

brainscan 09-03-2016 04:31 PM

Super excited!!!! Next Weekend is Horrorhound can't wait.Just figured out what I'm going to wear. I'm going to be a Steampunk broken doll. that's on saturday then i get to steampunk it out on sunday as a Steampunk Renaissance Fairy at the Ohio Renaissance Faire. Wow i have a very busy weekend next weekend also a lot of driving.

Toddallthingshorror 09-03-2016 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brainscan (Post 1017743)
Super excited!!!! Next Weekend is Horrorhound can't wait.Just figured out what I'm going to wear. I'm going to be a Steampunk broken doll. that's on saturday then i get to steampunk it out on sunday as a Steampunk Renaissance Fairy at the Ohio Renaissance Faire. Wow i have a very busy weekend next weekend also a lot of driving.

Badass I'll see you there and make sure to get a pic with you. I went to days of the dead in Louisville today

brainscan 09-03-2016 04:48 PM

that's cool i would have liked to go to that but i'm not the best long distance driver it scares me, but i have to get over that.

TheBossInTheWall 09-03-2016 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brainscan (Post 1017747)
that's cool i would have liked to go to that but i'm not the best long distance driver it scares me, but i have to get over that.

What about it scares you?

brainscan 09-03-2016 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBossInTheWall (Post 1017749)
What about it scares you?

that i'll get in a wreak because other people can't drive. if i can find a good back way i would be ok i don't driving around a lot of other people. i would go out of my way to avoid heavy traffic.so driving to ohio on sunday should be a fun experience ^_^

anglewitch 09-08-2016 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBossInTheWall (Post 1017749)
What about it scares you?

She fears the idea that a giant mitten will smack against her windshield, blinding her vision she has to get of the road before she hits someone. She then finds a log cabin in the woods. She thinks that she'll find help there. Instead she encounters a bunch of brain sucking aliens.
.....
Sorry got carried away there.

brainscan 09-08-2016 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anglewitch (Post 1017992)
She fears the idea that a giant mitten will smack against her windshield, blinding her vision she has to get of the road before she hits someone. She then finds a log cabin in the woods. She thinks that she'll find help there. Instead she encounters a bunch of brain sucking aliens.
.....
Sorry got carried away there.

yeah not so much. Just stupid people who can't drive and try to run me off the road like what happened to me on tuesday. I almost had a crash but was able to avoid both the car that pulled out in front of me and the pole that i almost hit trying to avoid the car so i'm not so scared anymore because i gots the good driving skills

anglewitch 09-08-2016 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brainscan (Post 1018001)
yeah not so much. Just stupid people who can't drive and try to run me off the road like what happened to me on tuesday. I almost had a crash but was able to avoid both the car that pulled out in front of me and the pole that i almost hit trying to avoid the car so i'm not so scared anymore because i gots the good driving skills

BEWARE THE MITTEN!

brainscan 09-08-2016 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anglewitch (Post 1018002)
BEWARE THE MITTEN!

if i get attacked by a giant mitten it is your fault remember that

anglewitch 09-08-2016 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brainscan (Post 1018007)
if i get attacked by a giant mitten it is your fault remember that

No it wouldn't...
It would be the Mittens fault.

brainscan 09-09-2016 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anglewitch (Post 1018008)
No it wouldn't...
It would be the Mittens fault.

yeah but you're the one that spoke it into existence

brainscan 09-09-2016 09:26 AM

Can't wait till tomorrow gonna have some fun at Horrorhound 2016 ^_^

anglewitch 09-09-2016 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brainscan (Post 1018050)
Can't wait till tomorrow gonna have some fun at Horrorhound 2016 ^_^

EVIL! MIIIIITTTTTTEEEEEN! ::devil::

brainscan 09-09-2016 10:04 AM

::roll eyes::::EEK!::
Quote:

Originally Posted by anglewitch (Post 1018051)
EVIL! MIIIIITTTTTTEEEEEN! ::devil::


anglewitch 09-09-2016 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brainscan (Post 1018054)
::roll eyes::::EEK!::

Oh well. If a giant mitten smashes you, don't say I didn't warn you.

brainscan 09-10-2016 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anglewitch (Post 1018057)
Oh well. If a giant mitten smashes you, don't say I didn't warn you.

Just got back had a great time and no giant evil mittens in site

DeadbeatAtDawn 09-10-2016 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brainscan (Post 1017743)
Super excited!!!! Next Weekend is Horrorhound can't wait.Just figured out what I'm going to wear. I'm going to be a Steampunk broken doll. that's on saturday then i get to steampunk it out on sunday as a Steampunk Renaissance Fairy at the Ohio Renaissance Faire. Wow i have a very busy weekend next weekend also a lot of driving.


Did you get to see Ellie Church and Brian K Williams new film, Plank Face? : )

brainscan 09-10-2016 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeadbeatAtDawn (Post 1018135)
Did you get to see Ellie Church and Brian K Williams new film, Plank Face? : )

no i wasn't able to watch any movies this time but i did see Fight Night and Chucky Q&A panels

DeadbeatAtDawn 09-10-2016 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brainscan (Post 1018136)
no i wasn't able to watch any movies this time but i did see Fight Night and Chucky Q&A panels


Awesome!

Glad you had a good time..

anglewitch 09-10-2016 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brainscan (Post 1018123)
Just got back had a great time and no giant evil mittens in site

Damn it! That was the mittens last chance. I'm going to fire it!

Toddallthingshorror 01-21-2017 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brainscan (Post 1018136)
no i wasn't able to watch any movies this time but i did see Fight Night and Chucky Q&A panels

Darn completely forgot about this thread. I am way late but howd you like it? I ended up meeting the Fright Night cast, Chucky, and Michael Rooker.

Are you going to horrorhound in Cincinnati coming up in a month or so? Not totally impressed by the guest list but I'll still be going.

Repo'd 01-24-2017 11:16 AM

Are you planning to go to any other cons, Todd?

Toddallthingshorror 01-24-2017 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Repo'd (Post 1023802)
Are you planning to go to any other cons, Todd?

Yeah probably horrorhound in Cincinnati, days of the dead in Louisville, and a big maybe texas frightmare in dallas.

You?

AuthorEllie 03-26-2017 12:19 PM

Damn all of you with the cool conventions. Where I live....New Zealand there is literally sweet F all here - man I'd love to have a time machine, then I can jet set myself into all those sweet conventions (Big Sigh) have fun at them all. Show us photo's, yes, yes, photos tons and tons of photos :) please :)

Toddallthingshorror 04-11-2017 02:44 PM

It's con season for me! Can't wait for days of the dead Indianapolis in June so I can finish all the principal cast for my favorite horror flick dawn of the dead!

Made a video showcasing all of my signed horror stuff which is 41 items. Check it out if you have the time.

https://youtu.be/uREOUD8g--w

Repo'd 07-11-2017 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toddallthingshorror (Post 1025101)
It's con season for me! Can't wait for days of the dead Indianapolis in June so I can finish all the principal cast for my favorite horror flick dawn of the dead!

Made a video showcasing all of my signed horror stuff which is 41 items. Check it out if you have the time.

https://youtu.be/uREOUD8g--w

Great stuff! Definitely some wicked sigs and items, man.

Toddallthingshorror 07-11-2017 08:15 AM

Thanks

Repo'd 07-11-2017 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toddallthingshorror (Post 1025697)
Thanks

You're welcome.

Hitting any cons in the next few months?

I'm going to Blob Fest in Phoenixville, Pa next weekend. Not a con, per se, but there are vendors and films being shown. It's usually a chill and fun time.

I'm also hoping to hit the NJ Horror con for the Night of The Demons reunion.
http://www.newjerseyhorrorcon.com/#main-navigation

Toddallthingshorror 07-11-2017 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Repo'd (Post 1025701)
You're welcome.

Hitting any cons in the next few months?

I'm going to Blob Fest in Phoenixville, Pa next weekend. Not a con, per se, but there are vendors and films being shown. It's usually a chill and fun time.

I'm also hoping to hit the NJ Horror con for the Night of The Demons reunion.
http://www.newjerseyhorrorcon.com/#main-navigation

I really want to go see that demons one but probably won't. I think I'm done conning for the year. Hope you can go. I've only let quigley from that cast and would love to meet the rest.

Repo'd 07-11-2017 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toddallthingshorror (Post 1025702)
I really want to go see that demons one but probably won't. I think I'm done conning for the year. Hope you can go. I've only let quigley from that cast and would love to meet the rest.

The Jersey con has me all fired up. The NOTD reunion is one I've been waiting for for way too long. I think you might have stopped conning one con too soon! lol,
It's up in the air for me right now whether I'll be able to get to that event so I appreciate the positive vibes. If we both end up going I'll buy you a cold one!

Toddallthingshorror 07-11-2017 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Repo'd (Post 1025703)
The Jersey con has me all fired up. The NOTD reunion is one I've been waiting for for way too long. I think you might have stopped conning one con too soon! lol,
It's up in the air for me right now whether I'll be able to get to that event so I appreciate the positive vibes. If we both end up going I'll buy you a cold one!

Heck yeah I'm down for a drink

Jake.Ashworth 07-11-2017 10:02 AM

I take the wife and kids to Frightmare every year. We should be getting announcements for this years in August.

Toddallthingshorror 07-11-2017 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jake.Ashworth (Post 1025706)
I take the wife and kids to Frightmare every year. We should be getting announcements for this years in August.

Tfw is pretty cool but super crowded. Went to the 2016 one and had a good time.

Jake.Ashworth 07-11-2017 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toddallthingshorror (Post 1025707)
Tfw is pretty cool but super crowded. Went to the 2016 one and had a good time.

Yeah, they need a bigger hall. Not to mention the DFW ariport is a pain in the ass. I got Kane Hodder, Dick Warlock, and Robert England signatures on some art a buddy of mine does thats absolutely gorgeous.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:25 AM.