Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Horror.com General Forum (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Random Thoughts... (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40795)

MichaelMyers 10-28-2012 04:54 AM

Should I go vote on November 6th or watch horror? Decisions, decisions....

Edit: Maybe watch Uncle Sam?
http://cimages.swap.com/images/dvd/90/134890.jpg

Posher778 10-28-2012 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Медвежуть (Post 939319)
hey, i've already fingered more asses than you will in your lifetime:D

Wanna be friends?

wizard of gore 10-28-2012 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hammerfan (Post 939328)
The rain has begun. If you don't see me online in the next day or so, you know we lost power.

is that coz of that giant storm?you guys allways get big storms you poor bastards

wizard of gore 10-28-2012 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Медвежуть (Post 939387)
i hope this hurricane will wash out new york.
love when nature gets even with humans

like how the sea fucked up japan for eating out of it too much and christchurch had a massive earthquake for having such a stupid name

hammerfan 10-29-2012 03:34 AM

Need to vent, I'm so pissed off right now.

So, today's supposed to be the worst of the hurricane, starting around 12:00-1:00. Every state in the area (PA, NJ, DE, MD) has declared a state of emergency. I never got a call from my boss to not come in to work. The governor of Delaware (where I live) has said no one is to be on the roads. If you're caught on the road, you could get a $150 fine. So, I come in to work. I'm the only one here. Talked to one of the guys and he called the boss. THE BOSS IS WORKING FROM HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, basically, he's saying fuck all of you, I'm staying home. When Mark told him about all the states of emergency and whatnot, he said "Yeah, I'm aware of all that." And here I sit, alone. Fuck him, I'm leaving.

nightmare_of _death 10-29-2012 04:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hammerfan (Post 939396)

So, today's supposed to be the worst of the hurricane, starting around 12:00-1:00. Every state in the area (PA, NJ, DE, MD) has declared a state of emergency. I never got a call from my boss to not come in to work. The governor of Delaware (where I live) has said no one is to be on the roads. If you're caught on the road, you could get a $150 fine. So, I come in to work. I'm the only one here. Talked to one of the guys and he called the boss. THE BOSS IS WORKING FROM HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, basically, he's saying fuck all of you, I'm staying home. When Mark told him about all the states of emergency and whatnot, he said "Yeah, I'm aware of all that." And here I sit, alone. Fuck him, I'm leaving.

Wow. that's not right of him to do that. I would leave too. How can a boss no care about his workers like that?

Nat94 10-29-2012 05:50 AM

I would kill for an apple crumble and custard right now, that is all..

Straker 10-29-2012 05:55 AM

Not a big fan of apple crumble....much more of a rhubarb man myself. :cool:

realdealblues 10-29-2012 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hammerfan (Post 939396)

I had a similar thing happen once. Years ago when I was in college I was working at an auto parts chain store and we were in a Blizzard. The police were saying stay off the roads or you will be fined and we were under a state of emergency.

I drove into work (about 20 miles away) and it's just me and another guy. The Boss stayed home because he couldn't get out of his driveway (He had a 4x4 truck while I had a Pontiac Firebird with wide wheels in the back for racing, and after shoveling for an hour I was able to get out and make it to work on time, but anyway).

He said he couldn't send us home until he heard from the higher ups at the company. So we worked all day as the snow came down and finally about 3pm, an hour before we were closing anyway, he calls back and says, go ahead and close the shop. Not only did we not have ONE customer all day long but when we walked outside, the snow was over the hood of my car!!!

Lucky for me the other guy stayed another hour trying to help me get out of the parking lot. It was such a load of crap...

Nat94 10-29-2012 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Straker (Post 939403)
Not a big fan of apple crumble....much more of a rhubarb man myself. :cool:

Rhubard sucks, it tastes bitter.. Apple and blackcurrant crumble is the tits!!