Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Horror.com General Forum (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   mods (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60640)

cheebacheeba 03-13-2012 07:24 PM

Seems like there's enough other people to take up the mod positions and there hasn't been much of an overall enthusiastic response about my offer, I wouldn't really want to continue heading towards something I didn't have too much backing on, so I'll leave it with the rest of you folks and hope that it works itself out. Looks like it's covered.

sfear 03-13-2012 07:35 PM

I'll vote for anyone who wants to run.

Elvis_Christ 03-13-2012 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheebacheeba (Post 921406)
Seems like there's enough other people to take up the mod positions and there hasn't been much of an overall enthusiastic response about my offer, I wouldn't really want to continue heading towards something I didn't have too much backing on, so I'll leave it with the rest of you folks and hope that it works itself out. Looks like it's covered.

Nah man you should go for it. You're among the people I think would do a great job.

roshiq 03-13-2012 10:33 PM

I'll give my full support to all the deserved candidates for MOD JOB...Cheeba, Fortunato, Chronogrl, EC.:)

roshiq 03-13-2012 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angra (Post 921355)
I want to rule the world and this is a place to start. :cool:

No....... no, i can't be trusted with the ring. :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angra (Post 921362)
No thanks. The job is not for me.

So...how about Admin? If there's any call for admin, you should step up.

Angra 03-13-2012 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roshiq (Post 921425)
I'll give my full support to all the deserved candidates for MOD JOB...Cheeba, Fortunato, Chronogrl, EC.:)

yea, me too.

Angra 03-13-2012 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roshiq (Post 921426)
So...how about Admin? If there's any call for admin, you should step up.

You wanna see this place getting better, dontcha? :rolleyes:

newb 03-14-2012 04:09 AM

Quote:

I already seconded you....so I'll third as well :D

Despare 03-14-2012 04:30 AM

Quote:

To be honest the only reason I didn't mention you Cheebs is your life... you've had this vet stuff going on, you've got a new family, and you always seems to come and go (understandably) because of how busy you are. It's not because I think you wouldn't do a good job and I would totally back you if you if you really think you have the time for it. :)

fortunato 03-14-2012 05:10 AM

Yeah, Cheeba. I think you'd be good for the job.