Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Horror.com General Forum (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Best Superhero Film? (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69691)

Sculpt 03-26-2021 09:55 AM

Best Superhero Film?

What do you think is the best superhero film you've ever seen?

The one you enjoyed the most?

What's probably your top 3?

There's only 20 options, and it's not always easy to decide what's a superhero film. Like "300" comes from a comic book, but I probably wouldn't call it a superhero movie. Sorry if I missed your fav, you can post below.

Angra 03-26-2021 10:00 AM

Kick Ass
Watchmen
Deadpool
Super

Bloof 03-26-2021 12:07 PM

I have only seen Batman. Superhero movies were never my thing.

cheebacheeba 03-26-2021 01:24 PM

The Incredibles (not based on anything but did the genre much better than most)

Batman: Under the Red Hood

Sin City.

Sculpt 03-26-2021 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angra (Post 1047275)
Kick Ass
Watchmen
Deadpool
Super

Good choices! I liked them all. I should have included Kick Ass and Super in the list. But I have Watchmen and Deadpool. I think I liked Mystery Men a little more than Kick Ass and Super, but they were all good. Oh yeah, I should've included Scott Pilgrim vs. the World too. That's pretty much a superhero movie.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bloof (Post 1047276)
I have only seen Batman. Superhero movies were never my thing.

Really? only Batman? There's a lot of superhero crap, but I think you'd love The Incredibles (2004).

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheebacheeba (Post 1047277)
The Incredibles (not based on anything but did the genre much better than most)

Batman: Under the Red Hood

Sin City.

Loved Incredibles and Sin City. I'll have to checkout Batman: Under the Red Hood. Did you like Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox? I thought that was pretty good.

ImmortalSlasher 03-26-2021 02:42 PM

I never heard of Mystery Men before. I'll take a look at it one day.

Best superhero film in a horror forum? How about Dick Tracy? It has some pretty good makeup on the villains.

TaeKwonZombie 03-26-2021 08:57 PM

i would probably pick the original superman...but i went with dark knight because i love heath's joker, and i can't believe that dude passed away in 2008, been so long, time flies!

DeadbeatAtDawn 03-27-2021 04:11 AM

Blade

Bloof 03-27-2021 04:34 AM

If we could choose ones that were not on the list, i still have not watched many superhero ones but i really liked the original Highlander.

Sculpt 03-27-2021 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TaeKwonZombie (Post 1047285)
i would probably pick the original superman...but I went with dark knight because i love heath's joker, and i can't believe that dude passed away in 2008, been so long, time flies!

Yes, just watched Superman 78 a week ago. That's probably in my top 5. I had to skip past the 'zooming' opening credits, that fancy special effect isn't going to thrill anyone today ::big grin::, but I usually skip the credits anyway. Gene Hackman does a tour de force performance as Lex Luther.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeadbeatAtDawn (Post 1047287)
Blade

Good choice! Forgot about Blade. Blade was a lot of fun.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bloof (Post 1047288)
If we could choose ones that were not on the list, i still have not watched many superhero ones but i really liked the original Highlander.

Loved Highlander! And yeah, The Incredibles is a family-friendly animated film about a family with superpowers. It's funny and has some very creative cool action too.