Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Horror.com General Forum (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Random Thoughts... (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40795)

wizard of gore 08-21-2012 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newb (Post 932379)
back in my day nobody was "bi-polar" or had "a.d.d."...they were just fucking nuts

really?i thought docters prescribed the advanced medicine of cigarettes for mental illness in those days

Dara 08-21-2012 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Love (Post 932375)
Interesting. I, too, am Bi-Polar. Although, I don't take anything for it. Hell, I don't know how anybody hasn't been able to tell. I guess because I keep myself secluded.

I work full time in a primary school...naturally, I left the bi polar bit off my cv.Although to be honest nowadays there isnt so much stigma attached to being poorly in your brain .

Dara 08-21-2012 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Atraxi (Post 932388)
You can definitely be medication free while bipolar depending on what type of bipolar disorder you have. If you're the type who ascends mania into some type of psychosis then you should definitely still be taking medications. No medication, whether it be an anti-depressant or mood stabilizer should make you feel like a zombie and if that's the case, your psychiatrist needs to work with you on finding a medication that works with you, not against you.

Knowing your triggers, patterns (if you have them), times of day/night when you're more manic or depressed, how you react to your mood fluctuations (alcohol, painting, exercise, screaming, etc), etc will help you to get a handle on your bipolar disorder while being medication free. Learning good coping skills is essential, and having a daily routine also helps. Another very important thing is to have a good safety net of friends and family who are supportive and patient; anyone who isn't those things, you should probably remove them from your life.

I honestly hope that you can do this because while medication is great for some people, it's not appropriate for everyone and being medication-free is so much less of a hassle sometimes. However, if you do need medication, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that at all and it shows a lot of strength to admit that you need help and are willing to accept it. Also, I'm not a doctor or a licensed practitioner of any sort.

Thankyou.When I ascend into mania I clean behind the oven and fridge and do all those horrid cleaning jobs etc you generally dont do on a daily basis.The manic episodes are by far outweighed by the depression so I really need to start recognising when I become low and try to get myself motivated again.
If I manage drug free, then all good.If I cant, then hey ho taking my meds is just like putting a band aid over a cut

hammerfan 08-22-2012 10:47 AM

Looks like I'm going to be in Florida when Isaac hits.....yay.....

wizard of gore 08-22-2012 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hammerfan (Post 932445)
Looks like I'm going to be in Florida when Isaac hits.....yay.....

isaac a storm or something?

just sore on the news if you by prozac on line chances are the pills will be fill of meth,just a tip for any meth addicts out there ,or anyone dumb enough to by prescription drugs online

hammerfan 08-22-2012 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wizard of gore (Post 932447)

Tropical storm, could become a hurricane.

Mr-X 08-22-2012 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wizard of gore (Post 932447)

just sore on the news if you by prozac on line chances are the pills will be fill of meth,just a tip for any meth addicts out there ,or anyone dumb enough to by prescription drugs online

Most drugs sold over the Internet are legal versions of meth that are like one molecule of the original meth compound. So it's not wise to do so plus if you need Prozac it's easy obtained from the doctors if you have the correct problems for it.

The Villain 08-22-2012 03:20 PM

How did The Creeper from Jeepers Creepers get vanity plates? Did he seriously go to the DMV?

newb 08-22-2012 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Villain (Post 932464)
How did The Creeper from Jeepers Creepers get vanity plates? Did he seriously go to the DMV?

That's actually a damn good question.

wizard of gore 08-22-2012 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr-X (Post 932460)
Most drugs sold over the Internet are legal versions of meth that are like one molecule of the original meth compound. So it's not wise to do so plus if you need Prozac it's easy obtained from the doctors if you have the correct problems for it.

also said codine had horse tranquliser in it

hell you dont even need the right problem for it these days ,they hand the shit out like lollies.should be you have to attend 5 weeks counciling as well or something i reckon.

wizard of gore 08-22-2012 10:36 PM

every step forward i make i take 20 back

wizard of gore 08-22-2012 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newb (Post 932470)
That's actually a damn good question.

lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Dara 08-23-2012 01:07 AM

I drove to Connors Quay..which is full of Gypsies.It felt like I was in a really brutal horror with mutant woman pushing 'Babbies' around dressed in ballroom gowns .Very weird .

wizard of gore 08-23-2012 01:44 AM

was looking at photos to find a photog for my wedding and thought "man weddings are gay and cheesy"

Dara 08-23-2012 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wizard of gore (Post 932487)
was looking at photos to find a photog for my wedding and thought "man weddings are gay and cheesy"

my wedding was full of tattooed baldy beardy fellas and women with mad hair and tats too -my mum said "god !its like a scene from sons of anarchy !"

Atraxi 08-23-2012 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Villain (Post 932464)

Maybe he killed someone and stole theirs?

wizard of gore 08-23-2012 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dara (Post 932491)
my wedding was full of tattooed baldy beardy fellas and women with mad hair and tats too -my mum said "god !its like a scene from sons of anarchy !"

unfortunately all the people i know arnt that cool

wizard of gore 08-23-2012 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Медвежуть (Post 932539)
lol, will you have to go to church too and swear to imaginary friend that you'll fuck that same woman till death does you part?

just like you will have to fuck your hand till death do you part

not getting married in a church thank god

hammerfan 08-24-2012 03:54 AM

Leaving for vaca bright and early tomorrow. You kids behave while I'm gone! :D

newb 08-24-2012 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hammerfan (Post 932582)

No YOU behave.

hope the weather is ok

hammerfan 08-24-2012 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newb (Post 932618)
No YOU behave.

hope the weather is ok

I'll have no choice but to behave....I'll be with my mother! :D

Atraxi 08-24-2012 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hammerfan (Post 932582)

Don't get caught in any storms!

hammerfan 08-24-2012 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Atraxi (Post 932632)
Don't get caught in any storms!

Haha, I hope not!

MichaelMyers 08-25-2012 02:03 PM

Mummies disinterred, dressed up in Indonesia this weekend.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/mumm...3923#pmSlide=0

wizard of gore 08-25-2012 07:27 PM

what the fuck is a cuntaloupe?

wizard of gore 08-25-2012 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Медвежуть (Post 932719)
instruction "how to fuck your cuntaloupe"
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_rFs0uVY_4r...pumpkin.22.jpg

i hope your hand doesnt know about this

wizard of gore 08-26-2012 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Медвежуть (Post 932729)
apparently i just bought a shirt saying:
http://www.tshirthell.com/shirts/pro...a969_thumb.jpg
i really gotta stop drinking

oh, she doesn't mind. we have a very healthy relationships

http://i.qkme.me/359xjp.jpg

wizard of gore 08-26-2012 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Медвежуть (Post 932813)
hey, i have no real friends so i can't msg them at 3am "oh shit i'm so drunk, pukin all over. wow, are those tomatoes from my tacos?".
you guys are my only family (and the other few on camwhore site). my fav chatrooms are all closed due to fuckin facebook madness. i have no way to post my bulshit anywhere but here:(

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...Js0uvyy_fxGAoz

yes..i only reply in images now

Dara 08-27-2012 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Медвежуть (Post 932784)
found a couple of american bdsm titties for dara.
http://www.bestgore.com/wp-content/u...sm-500x333.jpg

Good grief!!Ive got a massive hangover and nearly barfed up my liver after looking at that pic!...ta!*shudder*

Dara 08-27-2012 03:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Медвежуть (Post 932836)
i need a hug now

tough american blue-tit masochists, you don't have those in UK:p

We do have blue tits!
http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/...gle8/index.jpgLOOK!;)

Dara 08-29-2012 04:59 AM

http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/...-08-29-530.jpg Look at my creepy doll Maggot and my new hand cuff bracelet....LOOOOK AT THEM!!! LOOOK! LLLOOOOOOOOOOOOK!(good arent they? Made by Cayora and from over the pond)She arrived today and looks rather fetching in my gothic styled living room!
*dont look at my nails though!..im a minger*

ferretchucker 08-29-2012 01:33 PM

Oh, HDC...how I betrayed you. Let's never be apart again.

bamahorrorfan87 08-31-2012 03:15 PM

if great minds think alike what does good okay and poor minds think like

Zero 08-31-2012 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ferretchucker (Post 933005)
Oh, HDC...how I betrayed you. Let's never be apart again.

ferretboy is back! let the celebration begin!!

wizard of gore 08-31-2012 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zero (Post 933162)
ferretboy is back! let the celebration begin!!

zeros back! let the poo flinging begin!!

Dara 09-02-2012 07:54 AM

Ive just got back from Bridgend in South Wales where my mate (who is the guitar technician for Bullet for my valentine )was getting married.Anyhoos,the band turned up at the wedding and I had to suppress laughter as in real life they are a bunch of hobbits!!.I felt like Godzilla in my wedding shoes and wanted to stomp on their teeny tiny heeds...but I didnt like,I just thought about it.

wizard of gore 09-02-2012 10:50 AM

Dara;933205] I had to suppress laughter as in real life they are a bunch of hobbits!!]

i could of guessed that without seeing them in real life.

.I felt like Godzilla in my wedding shoes and wanted to stomp on their teeny tiny heeds...but I didnt like,I just thought about it.[/QUOTE]

i really wish you did ,would of made my day.

Dara 09-02-2012 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wizard of gore (Post 933217)
Dara;933205] I had to suppress laughter as in real life they are a bunch of hobbits!!]

i could of guessed that without seeing them in real life.

.I felt like Godzilla in my wedding shoes and wanted to stomp on their teeny tiny heeds...but I didnt like,I just thought about it.

i really wish you did ,would of made my day.[/QUOTE]In honesty Padge is dead nice..the others are a complete bunch of tosspots and I would have gladly done a massive Godzilla squeal and flattened their skulls with my fook off heels!

hammerfan 09-03-2012 03:46 AM

I'm back from vacation! Did ya miss me?! :p:D

Atraxi 09-03-2012 11:40 PM

Welcome back! How did it go?