Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Site Suggestions/Questions (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Change the look of the site (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7398)

Stingy Jack 06-23-2004 10:57 PM

Change the look of the site

I don't like the look of this site. It's not "horror" enough ... too metallic. Like I'm surfing through a fuckin' spaceship. Have you all seen horrorchannel.com's site? Now that has a cool look. They need to change the look here ... make it more dark, more sinister. Have cool graphics that pop up and make me pee.

WUF0NGTAN 07-09-2004 04:14 AM

they can get rid of harry potter for starters

kpropain 07-09-2004 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by WUF0NGTAN
they can get rid of harry potter for starters
For once I'll agree with you.....

Hate_Breeder 07-10-2004 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by kpropain
For once I'll agree with you.....
yes Harry Potter is rather weak....

Hate_Breeder 07-10-2004 01:39 AM

Re: Change the look of the site

Quote:

Originally posted by Stingy Jack
I don't like the look of this site. It's not "horror" enough ... too metallic. Like I'm surfing through a fuckin' spaceship. Have you all seen horrorchannel.com's site? Now that has a cool look. They need to change the look here ... make it more dark, more sinister. Have cool graphics that pop up and make me pee.
YES! We need to change it now! www.horrorchannel.com s graphics are fucking awesome. If we made it look this good we can make it look a lot scarier than theirs.

I VOTE YES ON CHANGING THE LOOK!

bloodrayne 07-10-2004 05:45 AM

Re: Re: Change the look of the site

Quote:

Originally posted by Hate_Breeder
YES! We need to change it now! www.horrorchannel.com s graphics are fucking awesome. If we made it look this good we can make it look a lot scarier than theirs.

I VOTE YES ON CHANGING THE LOOK!

Unfortunately, Sweetie...There isn't anyone here with the power to do that...So, this thread is pointless:(

Hate_Breeder 07-10-2004 06:24 AM

What about horror?

zwoti 07-10-2004 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Hate_Breeder
What about horror?
he's a bit like bigfoot, you know he's was around at some point as you find a trail here and there but you never see him....i think i saw some amateur video footage of him once.

Hate_Breeder 07-10-2004 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by zwoti
he's a bit like bigfoot, you know he's was around at some point as you find a trail here and there but you never see him....i think i saw some amateur video footage of him once.
Was he the one in the R Kelly video?

Im sorry i was bad i'll go sit in my corner now and ponder :(

Lucky 07-11-2004 07:23 PM

Re: Re: Re: Change the look of the site

Quote:

Originally posted by bloodrayne
Unfortunately, Sweetie...There isn't anyone here with the power to do that...So, this thread is pointless:(
So, where are the admin of the site they have that power to change the back ground and ect?
This one is pretty good too.

Horror zone