Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Horror.com General Forum (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Best Kisses in Horror Movies (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68539)

quamis 04-27-2018 03:27 AM

Best Kisses in Horror Movies

Hi guys, I get romantic in my last video. Monsters and killers in love in this compilation of the best kisses on screen. I hope you like it. Bloody kisses for all!

LuvablePsycho 04-27-2018 04:25 AM

I liked when Chucky and Tiffany kissed in Bride of Chucky. In fact Bride of Chucky is the only "romance" movie I actually like, those killer dolls made such a cute couple! :)

Sculpt 04-27-2018 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LuvablePsycho (Post 1030671)
I liked when Chucky and Tiffany kissed in Bride of Chucky. In fact Bride of Chucky is the only "romance" movie I actually like, those killer dolls made such a cute couple! :)

There are no romance films you like?

Did you like any of these films?

When Harry Met Sally
The Princess Bride (1987)
Groundhog Day
Casablanca
High Fidelity
La La Land
The African Queen
Gone with the Wind
Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind (2004)
Her (2013)
Titanic

And, I don't know, you think The Fly (1987) was a romance film? Probably at least as much as Bridge of Chucky. ::big grin::

LuvablePsycho 04-28-2018 04:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sculpt (Post 1030683)
There are no romance films you like?

Did you like any of these films?

When Harry Met Sally
The Princess Bride (1987)
Groundhog Day
Casablanca
High Fidelity
La La Land
The African Queen
Gone with the Wind
Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind (2004)
Her (2013)
Titanic

And, I don't know, you think The Fly (1987) was a romance film? Probably at least as much as Bridge of Chucky. ::big grin::

I'm not really a fan of romance lol, but I gotta admit I also liked 50 First Dates. Also I love Gomez and Morticia's relationship in The Addams Family and Addams Family Values if that counts. :)

Sculpt 04-29-2018 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LuvablePsycho (Post 1030691)
I'm not really a fan of romance lol, but I gotta admit I also liked 50 First Dates. Also I love Gomez and Morticia's relationship in The Addams Family and Addams Family Values if that counts. :)

I liked 50 First Dates too... speaking of... The Wedding Singer was pretty good. Did you see and like any of the films I listed?

LuvablePsycho 04-29-2018 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sculpt (Post 1030723)
I liked 50 First Dates too... speaking of... The Wedding Singer was pretty good. Did you see and like any of the films I listed?

I haven't seen The Wedding Singer but my favorite Adam Sandler movies are 50 First Dates and Big Daddy. Also I've never seen any of those movies you listed lol.

Edit: Except for Gone With The Wind, but that was so long ago I barely remember it. I don't think I even watched the whole movie it was on TCM when I saw it years ago.

Sculpt 04-29-2018 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LuvablePsycho (Post 1030724)
I haven't seen The Wedding Singer but my favorite Adam Sandler movies are 50 First Dates and Big Daddy. Also I've never seen any of those movies you listed lol.

Edit: Except for Gone With The Wind, but that was so long ago I barely remember it. I don't think I even watched the whole movie it was on TCM when I saw it years ago.

Well, if you liked 50 Dates, you'd probably love a lot these, cause in comparison, 50 was just alright.

If want to fill a giant cinematic whole, I'd recommend Casablanca. It's a fairly serious, and subtley emotional, film. Considered one of the best ever with good reason. (Humphrey Bogart, Ingrid Bergman)

If you might be more in the mood for comedy, I'd rec When Harry Met Sally. (Rob Reiner film, Billy Crystal, Meg Ryan)

If you want a bit of fantasy, The Princess Bride. Or something more purposeful, Groundhog Day might be the best film on the list.

Give one a shot and tell us what ya think! ::cool::

Morningriser 04-29-2018 03:15 PM

"Gimme some sugar baby..."

LuvablePsycho 04-29-2018 03:48 PM

How about when Pennywise the Clown gave Ben a big ol' smooch on the lips? 🤡 "Kiss me fat boy!"

Sculpt 05-01-2018 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sculpt (Post 1030725)
Well, if you liked 50 Dates, you'd probably love a lot these, cause in comparison, 50 was just alright.

If want to fill a giant cinematic whole, I'd recommend Casablanca. It's a fairly serious, and subtley emotional, film. Considered one of the best ever with good reason. (Humphrey Bogart, Ingrid Bergman)

If you might be more in the mood for comedy, I'd rec When Harry Met Sally. (Rob Reiner film, Billy Crystal, Meg Ryan)

If you want a bit of fantasy, The Princess Bride. Or something more purposeful, Groundhog Day might be the best film on the list.

Give one a shot and tell us what ya think! ::cool::

Com'on, Luvs! See one of these 'romances' and tell us what you think. I brought you the gold standard list here. Then I'll watch a film you recommend. It's good conversation!

I'd rec Groundhog Day, cause it's much more than a romance, it's existential, but it's your pick.