Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Horror.com General Forum (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Random Thoughts... (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40795)

Posher778 09-24-2009 05:00 AM

I've listened to this song like 5 times in a row... :|

missmacabre 09-24-2009 05:56 AM

I hate group projects, I hate group projects, I hate group projects.

novakru 09-24-2009 05:24 PM

Can I be a soccer mom even though I throughly hate suffering through watching the games and hate wasting gas to take them to practice and am BORED OUTTA MY FREAKING SKULL and hate soccer in general??
I'm a bad mother. I should adore anything my little angels do no matter how mind-numbing it is .I think I am evil to the core because I bash the other mothers in my head for being so fucking peppy and totally into the most fucking BORING ass game created while watching their no-talent kids kick a damn ball around for an hour. Fuck me. Someone should shoot me or at least kick me outta the suburbs.

I hate driving a mom car and living in a box with a fence around it and have the required animals and food shopping and teacher's conferences and FUCKING FUNDRAISERS!!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHKILLMENOWKILLMENOW:eek:

missmacabre 09-24-2009 07:23 PM

I love David Lynch. Just love him to death. He needs to make more movies.

bloody_ribcut 09-25-2009 06:04 AM

i wonder if thers someone here who would by a framed planet terror poster off me.....

crabapple 09-25-2009 11:00 AM

I like peanuts, 'cept....
I don't like 'em :mad:

Despare 09-25-2009 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crabapple (Post 830115)
I like peanuts, 'cept....
I don't like 'em :mad:

You would make a horrible elephant.

Angra 09-25-2009 12:30 PM

Random thoughts huh?

Okay...

I've been getting this question from a few females: "How does it feel to have a penis dangling between your legs?", and every time i've ansered "well, how does it feel to have boobs on your chest?", and they say "Normal" and i respond "yea, exactly".

After that responds they've been like all full and enlightened. Well fuck that.

Why doesn't any girl ask: "how do guys pee with their penises erected?"?

A much better question, if you ask me.

And the answer to that question ladies is..... you don't. You just have to wait patiently untill it has settled down, that little bastard.

That's all kids.

ferretchucker 09-25-2009 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angra (Post 830120)

And the answer to that question ladies is..... you don't. You just have to wait patiently untill it has settled down, that little bastard.

That's all kids.

or you stand as far back from to toilet as you can and pray...pray it goes in.

Angra 09-25-2009 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ferretchucker (Post 830121)
or you stand as far back from to toilet as you can and pray...pray it goes in.

Or you stand on your hands and hope it doesn't end up in your nostrils..