Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Horror.com General Forum (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   More to arrive (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13813)

ShankS 02-17-2005 06:18 AM

More to arrive

To: ShankS

Your order for Ju-On: The Grudge - Platinum Edition (2 Discs) (5.1/DTS) has been posted.

Your order for SAW - Uncut Version has been posted.

Please allow 3-5 days delivery.

------------------------------------------------

my nextweek holiday viewing stockpile is increasing :)

Hate_Breeder 02-17-2005 06:25 AM

I just watched SAW the other day and was pleasantly surprised at how good the plot was...

ShankS 02-17-2005 06:33 AM

it did have 'fresh' approach to it

as I said in amk's poll thread, it's not fantastic but I liked the twist etc.

Hate_Breeder 02-17-2005 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by ShankS
it did have 'fresh' approach to it

as I said in amk's poll thread, it's not fantastic but I liked the twist etc.

Yeah its good enough to be better than most of the new horror movies, thats not very hard to beat though..

Although the writer was really creative and it was executed well

AUSTIN316426808 02-17-2005 06:46 AM

I thought it was really good, it was a bit Se7enish but still pretty original.

Sedated_replica 02-17-2005 05:12 PM

*SPOILER*

Okay, my question is.... If that dude was the Killer the whole time, how did he shock that guy? If you remember he had that thing in his hand, so he would have too move his hand which he had a tape recorder in one and a gun in the other. huh? right?

Its been a month since I've seen it and I was wasted so I might need to be recorrected.

Also, They're was NO WAY you could have guessed the ending. Which is silly. So its not a surpise ending. Its more like the writers where like...

"Well, were fucked so we'll make the dead guy the killer". what! thats alittle lame

massacre man 02-17-2005 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sedated_replica
*SPOILER*

Okay, my question is.... If that dude was the Killer the whole time, how did he shock that guy? If you remember he had that thing in his hand, so he would have too move his hand which he had a tape recorder in one and a gun in the other. huh? right?

Its been a month since I've seen it and I was wasted so I might need to be recorrected.

Also, They're was NO WAY you could have guessed the ending. Which is silly. So its not a surpise ending. Its more like the writers where like...

"Well, were fucked so we'll make the dead guy the killer". what! thats alittle lame

two remotes

IDrinkYourBlood 02-17-2005 05:59 PM

yeah having the dead guy being the killer even tho he was in the hospital, cant remember if he was prenounced dead or not. that was so retarded. and just cuz your dieing of some dieses or allready dead yet your maraculusly alive and somehow left the hospital, doesnt give you any right just to kill others, and my god, how long do you think it would take him to dig up all the dirt on these so called bad ppl. super lame.

massacre man 02-17-2005 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by IDrinkYourBlood
yeah having the dead guy being the killer even tho he was in the hospital, cant remember if he was prenounced dead or not. that was so retarded. and just cuz your dieing of some dieses or allready dead yet your maraculusly alive and somehow left the hospital, doesnt give you any right just to kill others, and my god, how long do you think it would take him to dig up all the dirt on these so called bad ppl. super lame.
Zepp and Lawerence were easy he was at the hospitalhe could come and go as he pleased i belive

IDrinkYourBlood 02-17-2005 06:06 PM

I dont buy it.