Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (http://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Horror.com General Forum (http://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   R.I.P 2021 (http://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69600)

cheebacheeba 01-04-2021 02:45 PM

R.I.P 2021
 
Here comes another one, just like the other one...

bamahorrorfan87 01-04-2021 04:53 PM

barbara shelley

Angra 01-04-2021 06:30 PM

First prediction. Ronnie Atkins - Pretty Maids

Doesn’t sound good.::sad::

FryeDwight 01-05-2021 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bamahorrorfan87 (Post 1046133)
barbara shelley


sad to hear this ...liked her performances.

Also Dawn Wells (GILLIGAN'S ISLAND, THE TOWN THAT DREADED SUNDOWN), Alto Reed (Bob Seger Sax player) and good to hear Tanya Roberts didn't pass as originally reported, but "Dire Condition" doesn't sound promising::sad::

Sculpt 01-05-2021 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FryeDwight (Post 1046139)
sad to hear this ...liked her performances.

Also Dawn Wells (GILLIGAN'S ISLAND, THE TOWN THAT DREADED SUNDOWN), Alto Reed (Bob Seger Sax player) and good to hear Tanya Roberts didn't pass as originally reported, but "Dire Condition" doesn't sound promising::sad::

Actress Dawn Wells, the former beauty queen who became America's sweetheart by playing the girl-next-door castaway Mary Ann on the TV series “Gilligan's Island,” has died. ... Wells died Wednesday of complications from COVID-19, her publicist Harlan Boll said in a statement to The Times.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angra (Post 1046137)
First prediction. Ronnie Atkins - Pretty Maids

Doesn’t sound good.::sad::

no comment

cheebacheeba 01-07-2021 05:50 PM

Duplicate

cheebacheeba 01-07-2021 05:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This cute lil' thing...Guess she can be hangin' out with Hightower and Tackleberry.
::sad:: ::sad::
Ah well, at least 2020 didn't get her.

hammerfan 01-08-2021 04:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheebacheeba (Post 1046198)
This cute lil' thing...Guess she can be hangin' out with Hightower and Tackleberry.
::sad:: ::sad::
Ah well, at least 2020 didn't get her.

::sad::::mad::

bamahorrorfan87 01-08-2021 07:52 AM

deezer d

hammerfan 01-22-2021 06:34 AM

My cousin Michele, from Covid. She would have been 68 in April. ::sad::


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:29 PM.