Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Horror.com General Forum (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Random Thoughts... (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40795)

hammerfan 11-19-2013 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sculpt (Post 960316)
What do you mean you need a place to live that's +55? Darn kids too loud in your building, or on your street?

They're little hooligans and delinquents! Sassy little bastards!

hammerfan 11-19-2013 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChronoGrl (Post 960328)
GET OFF MY LAWN!

Naw, HF is just looking for her Sugar Daddy. ;)

Ha! Haven't found one yet! :cool:

hammerfan 11-21-2013 05:03 AM

Today is my son's 27th birthday. I always wonder what our lives would have been like if I had kept him. I wonder what kind of man he would have turned out to be if I had raised him. I know I did the right thing, but.......I still wonder.

The Villain 11-21-2013 06:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hammerfan (Post 960426)
Today is my son's 27th birthday. I always wonder what our lives would have been like if I had kept him. I wonder what kind of man he would have turned out to be if I had raised him. I know I did the right thing, but.......I still wonder.

I didn't know you had a son. Did you give him up for adoption?

hammerfan 11-21-2013 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Villain (Post 960430)
I didn't know you had a son. Did you give him up for adoption?

Yes, I did. I wasn't in a good position to raise a child alone.

ChronoGrl 11-21-2013 08:00 AM

That's incredibly admirable, HF and I can only imagine how hard it must have been for you.

hammerfan 11-21-2013 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChronoGrl (Post 960433)
That's incredibly admirable, HF and I can only imagine how hard it must have been for you.

Thank you, Chrono. I always thought that I was being incredibly selfish. It took me a long time to realize that it was just the opposite.

self_indulged 11-21-2013 03:28 PM

i often have random thoughts when I lie in bed at night I am plaqued and taken over by demons!

The Villain 11-21-2013 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hammerfan (Post 960434)
Thank you, Chrono. I always thought that I was being incredibly selfish. It took me a long time to realize that it was just the opposite.

You definitely weren't being selfish and i'm glad you've realized that. That must have been a really hard thing for you to do but as you said, it was for the best.

roshiq 11-23-2013 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hammerfan (Post 960426)

Agree with Chrono & Villain, we can only imagine how hard it was for you but we believe you did the best for both of you.