Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Latest Horror Movies (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Jug Face (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64132)

adamhenderson 01-09-2014 09:29 PM

Jug Face

Hey, I was fortunate enough to see the 2013 indie horror movie 'Jug Face' and thought it was (for the large part) brilliant.

Anyone else seen it? I live in Aus and was wondering whether or not such hillbilly folk actually existed in the states like they do in the movie. Essentially 'Jug Face' is about an isolated community of hill folk who worship a pit in the ground and sacrifice people to it.

Some parts of the movie didn't work, but it was a pretty unique and original idea. Also it features Sean Young, which I'm glad to see working again.

Any thoughts?

hammerfan 01-10-2014 04:51 AM

I have it in the queue at Netflix

Angra 01-10-2014 05:26 AM

I haven't noticed that title on Netflix? If it was Jugs Face i might have. Or Mug Face. That's a good title.

But it sounds interesting. Will give it a watch for sure.

hammerfan 01-10-2014 05:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angra (Post 963238)
I haven't noticed that title on Netflix? If it was Jugs Face i might have. Or Mug Face. That's a good title.

But it sounds interesting. Will give it a watch for sure.

It's there, I have it in the queue. Is their lineup different here in the U.S. than other countries?

adamhenderson 01-10-2014 02:08 PM

Let me know your thoughts when you watch it. Some parts I didnt like, but largely I thought it was a pretty effective horror movie.

Angra 01-10-2014 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hammerfan (Post 963239)
It's there, I have it in the queue. Is their lineup different here in the U.S. than other countries?

Yes it is, but i've Found a way to see both versions of Netflix. MUHAHAHA

hammerfan 01-12-2014 03:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angra (Post 963272)
Yes it is, but i've Found a way to see both versions of Netflix. MUHAHAHA

LOL!

Angra 01-12-2014 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hammerfan (Post 963315)
LOL!

It's still not there.. on either.::sad::

hammerfan 01-13-2014 04:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angra (Post 963318)
It's still not there.. on either.::sad::

I don't know what to tell you, Angra. I have it in the queue.

Disease 01-14-2014 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adamhenderson (Post 963229)
Hey, I was fortunate enough to see the 2013 indie horror movie 'Jug Face' and thought it was (for the large part) brilliant.

Anyone else seen it? I live in Aus and was wondering whether or not such hillbilly folk actually existed in the states like they do in the movie. Essentially 'Jug Face' is about an isolated community of hill folk who worship a pit in the ground and sacrifice people to it.

Some parts of the movie didn't work, but it was a pretty unique and original idea. Also it features Sean Young, which I'm glad to see working again.

Any thoughts?

Where did you see it in Aus?