Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Upcoming Horror Movies (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Cabin Fever 2? (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17529)

pinkfloyd45769 08-30-2005 08:54 PM

Cabin Fever 2?

I just ran across a site that was talking about Cabin Fever coming out soon. Has anyone else heard of this? It also said something about Candyman 4 and Jeepers Creepers 3, anyone know anything about this?

Prelude95Si 08-31-2005 06:21 AM

Cabin Fever 2 -No, haven't heard about this, and hope it doesn't get made.

Don't know about Candyman either.

Jeepers Creepers 3, have heard stuff here and there about it taking place on the farm were we saw teh creeper last, and I guess it would have to be in the future. That is one story line I've heard. The other would take place in the past and maybe show the origins of the creeper liek in mid-evil times or something. But I haven't heard anything soild just rumers from various people I talk to.

RavageRitual 08-31-2005 06:48 AM

Jeepers Creepers 3- Please God NO!

Candyman 4 - Im thinking this might be intresting.

Cabin Fever 2 - No Comment.

Kitty 08-31-2005 08:16 AM

JC3?????-oh my god no way!

SKOOFx 08-31-2005 08:19 AM

The original Jeepers Creepers 2 storyline was MUCH better than what they shat out of their ass (the bus crap). It was originally going to a continuation of the first movie..right where the events left off. Having the sister chase after the creeper. Revenge Style.

Marroe 08-31-2005 02:43 PM

Re: Cabin Fever 2?

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

satanic_psycho 08-31-2005 03:18 PM

another cabin fever omg thats a movie i would boycott the first one sucked so hard and it was so cheesy :eek:

pinkfloyd45769 08-31-2005 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by satanic_psycho
another cabin fever omg thats a movie i would boycott the first one sucked so hard and it was so cheesy :eek:
I actually liked it until the end. Maybe the next one will be better. I cannot coment on Candyman, Ive never seen any of them.

frikk 09-01-2005 05:46 AM

Re: Cabin Fever 2?

Quote:

Originally posted by pinkfloyd45769
I just ran across a site that was talking about Cabin Fever coming out soon. Has anyone else heard of this? It also said something about Candyman 4 and Jeepers Creepers 3, anyone know anything about this?
i guess cabin fever wasn't that bad.... if you precisely understood the way it was made... i mean it wasn't something you shoul take seriously all the time, there was a lot of funny scenes (bed scene;)) and all in all i liked it because of that "flesh-eating" atmosphere... i hope there'll be sequel;)

Sick_As_Fuck 09-01-2005 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by pinkfloyd45769
I actually liked it until the end. Maybe the next one will be better. I cannot coment on Candyman, Ive never seen any of them.
I definitely recommend watching the OG Candyman. Classic.