Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   New Member Lounge (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Halloween Fan here. (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13191)

Michaels Shape 01-17-2005 01:43 PM

Halloween Fan here.

Im pretty much new here so I was just saying Hi. Im a huge Halloween fan, I argue alot if you diss Halloween and I wont stopp until I win or get banned, I argue my opinion alot and I was chosen to do a contest about Horror and the subject was arguing about it and I won wich is pretty sweet, Im cool once you get to know me and everything, if your an ass Ill be a bigger one, thanks.

ShankS 01-17-2005 01:53 PM

Re: Halloween Fan here.

Quote:

Originally posted by Michaels Shape
Im pretty much new here so I was just saying Hi. Im a huge Halloween fan, I argue alot if you diss Halloween and I wont stopp until I win or get banned, I argue my opinion alot and I was chosen to do a contest about Horror and the subject was arguing about it and I won wich is pretty sweet, Im cool once you get to know me and everything, if your an ass Ill be a bigger one, thanks.

massacre man 01-17-2005 01:55 PM

Quote:

Halloween is cool have you seen The Thing?

kpropain 01-17-2005 01:59 PM

Quote:

Michaels Shape 01-17-2005 02:33 PM

Im not a noob bitch but Im pretty sure you are at making introductions you old dirty bastard.

massacre man 01-17-2005 02:35 PM

Quote:

old dirty bastard.
R.I.P

Michaels Shape 01-17-2005 02:45 PM

He'll R.I.H: Rest in Hell.

kpropain 01-17-2005 02:45 PM

Quote:

Im not a noob bitch but Im pretty sure you are at making introductions you old dirty bastard.
You have 19 post, you're a fucking N00B!!!!11

ShankS 01-17-2005 02:50 PM

Quote:

He'll R.I.H: Rest in Hell.

Michaels Shape 01-17-2005 02:50 PM

19 posts means nothing, and just because you told me to shut up doesnt mean Im going to, I dont listen to my daddy what makes you think Im going to listen to a little bitch like yourself?