Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Site Suggestions/Questions (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Aren't we just special? (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6711)

nine9 06-14-2004 05:23 PM

Aren't we just special?

Oh so now we have NAZIS and TERRORISTS!.........isn't that just special............;)

They love us.....they really love us.....!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

friday13thfan 06-14-2004 05:46 PM

yeah i feel so loved:rolleyes: :eek: oh yeah how about IP banning

nine9 06-14-2004 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by friday13thfan
yeah i feel so loved:rolleyes: :eek: oh yeah how about IP banning
Yeah, but it would be even better if they fucked off!........... I hate it when they attempt to get tricky too.......I say attempt.....they always get spotted.:rolleyes:

friday13thfan 06-14-2004 06:29 PM

yeah from now on we should just ignore them

nine9 06-14-2004 06:35 PM

Quote:

yeah from now on we should just ignore them
I have been, but I'm starting to get paranoid about which newbs to trust. Got to admit Bloodrayne is right how we kind of got used to it all! People think it's pretty strange when I talk about nazis on my forum! LOL!

friday13thfan 06-14-2004 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by nine9
I have been, but I'm starting to get paranoid about which newbs to trust. Got to admit Bloodrayne is right how we kind of got used to it all! People think it's pretty strange when I talk about nazis on my forum! LOL!
well nazi are CLB (creepy little bastardsor bitchs

nine9 06-14-2004 06:45 PM

Quote:

well nazi are CLB (creepy little bastardsor bitchs

LMAO! Can I use that one FTF? Shouldn't it be CLBB?:D :rolleyes:

friday13thfan 06-14-2004 06:49 PM

yeah you can use that

Arioch 06-14-2004 06:53 PM

Im very good at spotting them now, between me and bloodrayne, we pretty much know if they are or arent by their 5th post or so at the LATEST...

Ive banned alot of them before they can even post...

Its really obvious when these new members dont post in the new members forum:rolleyes: , or post directly in the thread they just got banned at:rolleyes: , or the signature, which we all love, or even the speed with which they rejoin....

I mean obviously if someone gets banned and comes back within 60 seconds, they have obviously been banned before....:rolleyes:

friday13thfan 06-14-2004 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Arioch
Im very good at spotting them now, between me and bloodrayne, we pretty much know if they are or arent by their 5th post or so at the LATEST...

Ive banned alot of them before they can even post...

Its really obvious when these new members dont post in the new members forum:rolleyes: , or post directly in the thread they just got banned at:rolleyes: , or the signature, which we all love, or even the speed with which they rejoin....

I mean obviously if someone gets banned and comes back within 60 seconds, they have obviously been banned before....:rolleyes:

you are very good at moding