Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Comics (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Mtv??? (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3132)

cheebacheeba 01-13-2004 08:34 PM

Mtv???

Hey, I have heard about a new Spider-man cartoon that's gonna be airing on MTV...I live in Australia, so forgive me if it's, like, already out in the U.S or whatever..., any news on this? anyone seen it?
Also, is xmen evolution still going?

bloodygurl02 01-13-2004 08:55 PM

i saw it and i don't think its that great. x men evoulution is still on in the states on cartoon network and on saturday mornings on the kids wb. personaly ilike the old x men cartoons and the old spider man cartoon

cheebacheeba 01-13-2004 08:59 PM

True, provided your talking about the 90's spiderman series (not the 70's "spider-man and friends, which I'm sure was good in it's time....)the 90's one rocked...as did the 90's xmen series, but, did they ever, like, finish that?
they stopped showing it here, goddamn assholes...

avenger00soul 01-14-2004 06:21 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by cheebacheeba
True, provided your talking about the 90's spiderman series (not the 70's "spider-man and friends, which I'm sure was good in it's time....)the 90's one rocked...as did the 90's xmen series, but, did they ever, like, finish that?
they stopped showing it here, goddamn assholes...

I think they are talking about the newest one that airs on MTV. Doogie Houser does his voice.

I used to watch the X-Men cartoon a lot. I quit watching it around the time they brought Morph back as evil Morph.

Arioch 01-14-2004 10:51 AM

Quote:

I quit watching it around the time they brought Morph back as evil Morph.
LOL ya it kinda fell off...

bloodygurl02 01-14-2004 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by avenger00soul
I think they are talking about the newest one that airs on MTV. Doogie Houser does his voice.

I used to watch the X-Men cartoon a lot. I quit watching it around the time they brought Morph back as evil Morph.

yeah i don't like the mtv spider man. i do howeverlike the saturday morin version from the 90s and same w/ the xmen ones. it was my saturday morning ritual to watch them. i am a big marvel comix fan. loved genration x

Arioch 01-14-2004 10:48 PM

the mtv one isnt so bad. It beats 90% of the programing they have on there anyway...

avenger00soul 01-15-2004 06:18 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Arioch
the mtv one isnt so bad. It beats 90% of the programing they have on there anyway...
I still have yet to ever catch it. I'm sure they don't play it anymore if it's good though. They always replay the horrible shit like Rich Girls.

_Leatha_Face_ 01-15-2004 12:11 PM

the spider man cartoon iz really kool looks different from regular cartoons i also like watch the real world/road rules challenge and battle of the sexes and stuff pretty good stuff

_Leatha_Face_ 01-15-2004 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by _Leatha_Face_
the spider man cartoon iz really kool looks different from regular cartoons i also like watch the real world/road rules challenge and battle of the sexes and stuff pretty good stuff
damnit i thought this was in the tv shows catagory my badd