Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Horror.com General Forum (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Random Thoughts... (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40795)

Dara 08-15-2012 06:03 AM

Why is it still fecking raining?? and torrential rain too,not lovely Summery rain which refreshes you after a day in the sun? Being Northern is grim.

wizard of gore 08-16-2012 10:07 PM

im sure iv already posted this.......anyway

last summer here was a dud too..being southern is grimm

must be global warming,were all goin to die :eek:

wizard of gore 08-16-2012 10:09 PM

still find friday nights hard not to drink

wizard of gore 08-16-2012 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Медвежуть (Post 931797)
that's not too bad. i find it hard not to drink pretty much any night :D

lucky your too young to drink then

Dr. Love 08-20-2012 09:11 PM

I'm thinking a couple of things at the moment.

1) I'm thinking about my friends who don't appear to want to respond to any of my messages and are too busy conversing with each other to include me.

2) I'm thinking about a few ideas for horror stories that I have and if I should begin writing them tonight or wait.

wizard of gore 08-20-2012 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Медвежуть (Post 931801)
i bet we're about the same age dude:D
and that's a sad thing. i gotta get this shit under control, before i'll have to have a liver transplant

i got a test and it said my liver was fuct 3 months after i gave up same test said it was sweet and i had lost 9kg.wasnt the reason i gave up though,i have lots of fucked up reasons

and thats my story.......oh wait this isnt an aa meeting :o

wizard of gore 08-20-2012 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Медвежуть (Post 932276)
hi, im медвежуть and im an alcoholic *clap..clap* :D

yeah, i think liver is the only organ that can heal itself. so have you replaced drinking with some other activity? life is pretty boring without some kind of pleasurable mind-numbing addiction

yeah but if ya keep fucking it it will eventually not be able to heal itself and then ya fuct.
no i tried weed to replace it done coke one night,its all crap without a drink and just makes me want to drink even more anyway .took me about 9 months of hard feelin like shit to start having a good time/be able to relax my brain ,without having a drink.and now its cool,ill go to a gig or whatever talk and have a good time wake up in the morning and be sweet,not be like "why am i in a cell"

thats enough of that unless you want you want to start a AA thread

Dara 08-21-2012 12:40 AM

I have come off my mentalist tablets and feel human for the first time in ages..As much as I adore zombies,being one is a tad stifling .
"Its aliiiiiiiive" !!!!!!etc

wizard of gore 08-21-2012 01:10 AM

why they give you tablets that turn you into a zombie?has the the zombie apocalypse made its way over there too?

wizard of gore 08-21-2012 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Медвежуть (Post 932287)
nah, enough is enough:)

was being sarcastic,not that much of a boring depressing cunt