Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Site Suggestions/Questions (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Merging movie sections? (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66471)

Baron Von Marlon 10-21-2015 01:35 PM

Merging movie sections?

One section for horror movies with a couple of sticky topics like:

-Last seen recent horror movie.
-Last seen classic horror movie
-Last seen vintage horror movie
-Last seen non-horror movie

Just a thought...

Roiffalo 10-21-2015 02:39 PM

I can see the need for separate sections to tone down the chaos of too many topics, but it gets chaotic for finding topics at the same time. At the very least I kinda wish there was a solitary topic for last seen horror flick or something. After my comp had to go to the shop I was so bored I was watching movie after movie to add to my list, and had to go back and forth between topics for posting because they were from different years.

RavageRitual 10-21-2015 04:10 PM

Since were throwing ideas out there.....how about an extreme/underground section. That section alone can attract a whole bunch more people

and then maybe a VHS Lovers section...you know thats making a comeback big time

::devil::

Morningriser 10-21-2015 05:14 PM

What about a VHS subforum like in the Golden Age section or something? I mean I could see a VHS section being too big for a single thread but too small for a whole section.

The idea of an Underground/Extreme/Exploitation section would be awesome!

Also I don't know how the members feel about NSFW stuff but a password protected NSFW section could kick things up a bit.

Morningriser 10-21-2015 07:09 PM

I also think in the compilations and past times section it would be nice to have a sub forum for all the official HDC lists and whatnot. You have to scroll halfway down the page just to get past the sticky threads.

Angra 10-21-2015 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morningriser (Post 1003050)
What about a VHS subforum like in the Golden Age section or something? I mean I could see a VHS section being too big for a single thread but too small for a whole section.

The idea of an Underground/Extreme/Exploitation section would be awesome!

Also I don't know how the members feel about NSFW stuff but a password protected NSFW section could kick things up a bit.

What is NSFW?

Roiffalo 10-22-2015 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angra (Post 1003082)
What is NSFW?

Not Safe For Work. Stuff like sex tapes and what not that you wouldn't want your boss to catch you watching. Although I don't know why we would need such a section?

Angra 10-22-2015 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roiffalo (Post 1003084)
Not Safe For Work. Stuff like sex tapes and what not that you wouldn't want your boss to catch you watching. Although I don't know why we would need such a section?

Oh, I see..

BAN HIM!!!

Thumb resize.

hammerfan 10-22-2015 03:49 AM

Good luck with that. Can only be done by administrators, and there's none around. Only moderators.

Morningriser 10-22-2015 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angra (Post 1003088)
Oh, I see..

BAN HIM!!!

Thumb resize.

It was just a suggestion....::embarrassment::