Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Horror.com General Forum (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   fortress (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=572)

damien 10-14-2003 09:08 PM

fortress

anyone ever watch this one it was reallly good. its about them guys with the masks that kidnap the classroom full of kids not sure if this would be considered horror.

avenger00soul 10-15-2003 08:30 PM

Only Fortress movie I ever saw was the one with Christopher Lambert and Jeffrey Combs.

roguesblight 10-16-2003 12:17 AM

:confused: Same here, I don't know what you are refering to Damien! But I absolutely and positutely LOOOOOOOVE the one Avenger is talking about! But that's because I more than LOOOOOOOOOOVE Christopher Lambert!!!!!!!! That is one guy that could almost make me forget Nash! Besides he's Conner McCloud! And he's also the god Raden!

Oh did ya see Fortress 2? It was great too.

damien 10-16-2003 07:48 AM

you can look it up on the net. it was originally a hbo release its a great flick its about a teacher that gets kidnapped along with her students. these guys wear these creepy masks

avenger00soul 10-16-2003 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by roguesblight
:confused: Same here, I don't know what you are refering to Damien! But I absolutely and positutely LOOOOOOOVE the one Avenger is talking about! But that's because I more than LOOOOOOOOOOVE Christopher Lambert!!!!!!!! That is one guy that could almost make me forget Nash! Besides he's Conner McCloud! And he's also the god Raden!

Oh did ya see Fortress 2? It was great too.

Fortress 2 was okay. Did you see that last Highlander film? What the fuck were they smoking?

roguesblight 10-16-2003 08:55 PM

damien, I'll check the website on the other fortress. But....I still love Lambert! So to me it won't be as good! haha!

avenger, Yes I did when it first came out! Are you talking what are they LITERALLY smoking, or FIGURATIVELY? I don't know if ya mean literally, don't recall anything being smoked! I just know that I wasn't ready to loose Connor! I'm not crazy for Duncan, I mean he's ok but....well, ya already know why Connor is my favorite, oh hell, I'll say it again...I LOVE Lambert!
Oh, and if ya mean literally, tell me what scene you are talking about to refresh my memory.

avenger00soul 10-17-2003 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by roguesblight
damien, I'll check the website on the other fortress. But....I still love Lambert! So to me it won't be as good! haha!

avenger, Yes I did when it first came out! Are you talking what are they LITERALLY smoking, or FIGURATIVELY? I don't know if ya mean literally, don't recall anything being smoked! I just know that I wasn't ready to loose Connor! I'm not crazy for Duncan, I mean he's ok but....well, ya already know why Connor is my favorite, oh hell, I'll say it again...I LOVE Lambert!
Oh, and if ya mean literally, tell me what scene you are talking about to refresh my memory.

I mean figuratively. How in the hell could they kill Connor????

roguesblight 10-18-2003 09:58 PM

I know! He's the only reason I loved the movies as much as I did! I also wasn't happy when they killed Sean Connery's character for good also. The two of them were good together. Lambert is still young enough to do a few more Highlander movies. Don't know if I'll go see any new Highlander movies unless they have Lambert do them also. He can still do the mentor thing from beyond, if ya ask me!

avenger00soul 10-19-2003 07:04 AM

Well, they're working on a new Highlander film called The Source. Lambert is probably not going to be in it, and Adrian Paul hasn't signed up yet either. Don't know if I'm looking forward to this one or not.

roguesblight 10-19-2003 10:17 PM

Maybe when it makes it to video i will. But without Lambert...
I sure won't pay to see it. Sorry to the powers that be when it comes to Highlander, but I am a die hard Lambert fan. And I am the only one that I personally know (other than my daughter thanks to me) that even pronounces his name the way it's suppose to be said.