Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   News, Reviews & Article Discussions (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Freddy vs. Jason review (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=163)

Tony 09-20-2003 04:37 PM

Freddy vs. Jason review

Movie review of the long awaited clash between Freddy Kreuger and Jason Voorhees [details]

Unregistered 09-21-2003 09:01 PM

That was not a horror movie....

Unregistered 09-22-2003 07:00 PM

eat shit- its a nightmare on elm street #9

Tony 09-23-2003 04:50 AM

I tried eating shit. It didn't help. I still liked Freddy vs. Jason. Maybe it was from all the corn in it. Kind of threw the flavor off a little. You guys like to chit chat on here you should register.

Unregistered 09-26-2003 01:15 PM

TTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH HHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Andrew 09-27-2003 03:56 PM

This movie LIKES IT KICKS butt man,..tubulor...rad man...man all my geek friends will love to sit to watching this movie tonight while we share one large bowl of popcorn together. Jason is so strong, and that Freddy makes me laugh with that sexy laugh. And it's "Eat shit, this movie is Freddy's 9th "....proper edicate please:).....Just reading this on my computer has got me hype to see this movie...rather then reprove it, since it is not Glorifying God, or read his Word....that will give me salvation...NOT//THIS HOLLY FOLLY WOOD WILL BE TORN DOWN, NO NEED FOR IT OTHER THEN TO SHOW THAT THE DEVIL IS REAL AND COMES IN MANY FORMS...TV, MOVIES, MUSIC, PEOPLE, RELIGIOUS BUILDINGS, AND PUBLIC SCHOOLS....YOU ALL NEED HELP, YOU ARE IN BONDAGE,....JESUS IS YOUR STRENGTH AND WILL DELIVER YOU ON YOUR LAST DAY WHEN YOU DIE. BUY THE KING JAMES ORIGINAL VERSION BIBLE 1611. TRUE WORD,NO EDITING OR TAKING AWAY LIKE THE NIV BIBLES DO. ANDREW

Babygrl0808 09-27-2003 04:17 PM

it was a great movie

Unregistered 09-28-2003 11:34 AM

it looks so bad

Unregistered 09-28-2003 12:24 PM

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
now thats a movie it rocks jason's hot

Tony 09-28-2003 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Andrew
This movie LIKES IT KICKS butt man,..tubulor...rad man...man all my geek friends will love to sit to watching this movie tonight while we share one large bowl of popcorn together. Jason is so strong, and that Freddy makes me laugh with that sexy laugh. And it's "Eat shit, this movie is Freddy's 9th "....proper edicate please:).....Just reading this on my computer has got me hype to see this movie...rather then reprove it, since it is not Glorifying God, or read his Word....that will give me salvation...NOT//THIS HOLLY FOLLY WOOD WILL BE TORN DOWN, NO NEED FOR IT OTHER THEN TO SHOW THAT THE DEVIL IS REAL AND COMES IN MANY FORMS...TV, MOVIES, MUSIC, PEOPLE, RELIGIOUS BUILDINGS, AND PUBLIC SCHOOLS....YOU ALL NEED HELP, YOU ARE IN BONDAGE,....JESUS IS YOUR STRENGTH AND WILL DELIVER YOU ON YOUR LAST DAY WHEN YOU DIE. BUY THE KING JAMES ORIGINAL VERSION BIBLE 1611. TRUE WORD,NO EDITING OR TAKING AWAY LIKE THE NIV BIBLES DO. ANDREW
Yay!! Hardcore Religious folk! Move to Gatlin.