Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Horror.com General Forum (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Who Would You Rather Kill? (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64083)

Sculpt 12-28-2013 12:24 AM

Who Would You Rather Kill?

Who Would You Rather Kill?

OK, silly time. One of your closest loved ones has been taken hostage. The hostages are going to end your loved one unless you're able to kill one of these monsters. Anyway you can think to do it... which one do you take on? And how would you accomplish your task?

knife_fight 12-28-2013 03:21 AM

Maybe it's because I'm lazy, but I really don't feel like going up against something indestructible like Michael Myers, and Dracula seems like he'd be a pain in the ass.

The easiest one to kill, to me, is probably the Creature. While I like him a lot, he'd be the one I'd go after, just because I feel like I could do it.

1. Go to the Black Lagoon

2. Drop some dynamite in the water.

3. If that doesn't work, use some jumper cables.

MichaelMyers 12-28-2013 06:40 AM

Godzilla. Not sure how I'd go about doing it, but that kill carries the most fame and fortune.

Despare 12-28-2013 07:24 AM

Probably Dracula or the Mummy, simply for looting purposes.

ChronoGrl 12-28-2013 07:27 AM

LOL@Knife_Fight; your answer was brilliant!

My gut reaction is that Dracula would be the easiest... Sneak in during the day and stake him. Worst case scenario I get caught by his lesbian vampire guild and wind up having lesbian vampire sexy time for eternity. Win/win. ::stick out tongue::

ferretchucker 12-28-2013 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Despare (Post 962404)

Agree with this - particularly the Mummy. Guessing he's easiest and you get his riches.

_____V_____ 12-28-2013 09:51 AM

Werewolf.

Sculpt 12-28-2013 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knife_fight (Post 962396)
Maybe it's because I'm lazy, but I really don't feel like going up against something indestructible like Michael Myers, and Dracula seems like he'd be a pain in the ass.

The easiest one to kill, to me, is probably the Creature. While I like him a lot, he'd be the one I'd go after, just because I feel like I could do it.

1. Go to the Black Lagoon

2. Drop some dynamite in the water.

3. If that doesn't work, use some jumper cables.

LOL! That's the exactly the first thing I thought of... depth charge the hell out of the lagoon. You might get lucky. As for electricity, the lagoon is pretty big, I don't think you'd be able to electrocute it without a power plant and 10" diameter cables. I read a scuba diver that wrote lighting hits the top of lakes, and he's safe deep in the water.

But, the Creature may have a lair that protects him from the dynamite blasts. Then you'd have to go back to the drawing board.

urgeok2 12-28-2013 01:10 PM

Godzilla.

I'd just keep kicking him in the foot until he died.

Sculpt 12-28-2013 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Despare (Post 962404)

Unless Dracula is running secret with a legal public persona. Then you'd be arrested for robbery and murder.

Mummy might be easier to kill. But the last place you want to be is in an Egyptian prison for stealing artifacts.

What would be the best process to kill a Mummy hiding to ambush you inside multiple cambers of catacomb?