Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Horror.com General Forum (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Hobbies other than horror movies (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1949)

VenomX 12-11-2003 10:04 AM

Hobbies other than horror movies

hey folks, what are your hobbies other than horror movies? I like comics and...horror movies. I guess thats it. wow, I'm boring.

rikki 12-11-2003 10:45 AM

I read. A lot. I smoke, I read, I even write a little. My big dream is to be the queen of splatter punks. One day, I want to say, clive Barker, eat your own heart out. Literally. Because one day when I'm cool enough, I'll be able to say that. Oh yea and once in a while I like to go bowling and sometimes I like to go fishing and clam digging (hey, I live in Alaska, ok!). Other than that, all I do is watch movies and dink around on my comp. Boring.

Venom, you're not the only boring one!

Omen 12-11-2003 11:00 AM

I play in my band, write alot, play around with my Camcorder, watch horror movies....well....that's about it.

HelKel 12-11-2003 11:35 AM

I read every chance I get. Usually novels and yes, comics (just not the superhero kind). I'm addicted to that tv show "Charmed." I hang out with my big bro a lot. I occassionally go out. But essentially, my life is one big bore at the moment. :)

Dave 12-11-2003 11:40 AM

I review movies on badmoviereview.com and run Quintina.net (as well as the .com and .org versions of that same name). I do turntablism and rap music (however I'm about to get rid of my turntables and records...getting out of the dj thing). Other than that...not much.

rikki 12-11-2003 11:42 AM

hahahahah - I love Charmed! It's too cool. It's one of my guilty pleasures. I missed this week's episode though. Did you watch it? Anything interesting happen?

HelKel 12-11-2003 11:48 AM

Rikki-

It was a repeat this past Sunday. Next Sunday, the 14th is supposed to be a two hour special. I am also guilty of watching it 5 days a week on TNT! :p

Ritualistic 12-11-2003 12:21 PM

OTHER THAN HORROR!!! ahh man I cant live LOL Hmmm lets see, I listen to metal and I download a lot, get tattooed, read, and that is about it.. .. I dont have many hobbies because I am normally watching horror or something dealing with it

meetthecreeper 12-11-2003 12:22 PM

Me it seems like I am always busy, goy to many hobbies.

If it goes fast I like it, guess thats why I wrench. Love cars, trucks and motorbikes. Want to see some of the shit I built? Go to MYCHEVYTRUCK.COM find bladerunnerracing photo gallery and there are pics of a few of my projects.

Am also a firearm enthusiast, IPDA matches, rifle matches stuff like that.

Guns and cars its all internal combustion.

I also read alot and have a few writing projects.

Plus I am an outdoor nut, kinda wonder when I have time for this?

avenger00soul 12-11-2003 01:01 PM

Read this with a lisp......it's funnier.

I'm 22, Virgo and enjoy drawing, watching all kinds of movies (horror just happened to hook me first), reading, writing movie reviews, puppy dogs, and long walks on the beach.

"Turn offs: violence, rude people, and clowns."