Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Classic Horror Movies (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Why do some people think MICHAEL MYERS is god . .? (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3267)

Freddy#1Slasher 01-16-2004 08:01 PM

Why do some people think MICHAEL MYERS is god . .?

Ok not to bash all the Halloween fans out there, but don't you think you overrate Michael Myers' abilities just a little bit? I mean his movies are awesome and his kills are alright, but I see some of you being very generous towards him in Head-to-Head matches with other "horror icons."

I see some people comparing Myers to the likes of Freddy, Jason, and Pinhead which is alright if you want to compare them with the way they kill "PEOPLE." But if you want to compare them against eachother, there is NO QUESTION Myers would get OWNED.

Let's put him against Jason . . .
Seriously, is this a joke? Jason is the TOWER of POWER!! 6'7 275lbs. Myers is like 6'0 185lbs and is the same type of killer as Jason and LACKS the psychic powers and speed of Freddy and Pinhead. Butcher knife head to head with Machete. Not only is Jason's weapon bigger, but he is stronger, can take alot more hits, and is just too damn big. Jason would literally own him.

Freddy Krueger next?
Myers has NO CHANCE. Myers don't sleep ehh? Well when he is knocked out or caught sleeping he is in trouble. The only way Michael fights Freddy is if he sleeps and if he does Myers is not smart, quick, and powerful enough to overcome Freddy in the dream. Also, if they fought in the real world Freddy would win. Freddy was MELEE'ing with JASON who is bigger and better than Myers. If he could take Jason, he can take Myers with ease.

Pinhead . . .
Huge Mismatch. Pinhead would have his soul for breakfast.

Myers is a GREAT serial killer, but when it comes to him vs. other horror icons, he does not fair well.

I just thought I should tell some of you "dillusional" Myers fans.:p

avenger00soul 01-16-2004 08:05 PM

Why does he have to fight the other icons? Why can't they all just get along? Why can't we forget about this vs. stuff? Damn Freddy Vs. Jason...damn it to hell.:)

It's all opinionated anyway dude.

Sam The Egg 01-16-2004 08:16 PM

I refuse to argue a point like this with someone who has THAT screen name

_Leatha_Face_ 01-16-2004 09:34 PM

myers isnt quick like freddy or strong as jason but he does have the element of suprise

Sam The Egg 01-16-2004 09:35 PM

exactly. Jason just lumbers in and kills you. Michael was in the room the whole time

mudsliptones 01-17-2004 01:20 AM

well, it is true that myers sounds like the weakest, but remember this, myers is pure evil, he's not a demon like freddy and jason (after part 5) or pinhead, he's a normal man, driven by hatred and evil
that makes him cool, we could do the shit he did, we can never ever do something jason does, or pinhead, or freddy
so that what majkes myers pretty cool, he could be out there, not that strong or fast as in the movies, but there are such people

Sam The Egg 01-17-2004 07:00 AM

plus, Michael was the first. He will always have that over the other ones. Unless F13 part 11 is Jason in a TIME MACHINE. I can see it now... *Photo montage of Jason killing samurai in feudal Japan, killing Marylin Monroe, making the dinosaurs extinct and having a climactic battle on top of a pyramid, or maybe a ziggurat.*

massacre man 01-17-2004 07:27 AM

how dare u take the name of michael myers in vain he shall curse u lol just kiddin mikes da best michael created all other horror if it wasnt for mike there would be no
jason
freddy
pinhead
chucky
he made slashers famous

Ttdog412 01-17-2004 07:34 AM

i saying this as a myersfan 1st. His walk,mask and just the plain mechanical way he movesis awesome. like all of the candidates. but myers would rule be logical hes not 2 far from jason as far as physicallity but beter cuz he can outsmart jasn. jason like anoher memeber said just lumbers around. Freedy te only way he could get mikey is in his dreams..and yes im sure mikey sleeps but mike wuld rle. As far as pinhead that be hard pin head kicks ass period. But mikey would havethe drive to kep him going. like another memeer said hes not a demon hes human with hate and psychotic mental state to drive him thats just plain cool man. i likeall the oters especially freddcuz hes diff funt o watch but face it myers is the man hes all around cool. thats why freddy is cool. plus he didnt come out wth a crappy Hlloween X michael in space now dd he

Ttdog412 01-17-2004 07:41 AM

"thats why freddy is the best" I ment Michael