Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Horror.com General Forum (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Random Thoughts... (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40795)

The Bloofer Lady 03-26-2016 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Repo'd (Post 1011743)
Picking up an engagement ring today. I'm popping the question soon.

That's wonderful news! Keep us posted.

Roiffalo 03-26-2016 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Repo'd (Post 1011743)
Picking up an engagement ring today. I'm popping the question soon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Repo'd (Post 1011766)
Oh shit yeah, Angra , I'm happy as hell about it.

::big grin::

Good for you, man! About friggin time I say! Now I can finally meet her without fear of letting slip you want to propose! ::smile::

Repo'd 03-26-2016 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angra (Post 1011780)
Good for you and best of luck.

::devil::

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sculpt (Post 1011768)

Really?! Good luck! We need pictures of her!

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bloofer Lady (Post 1011792)
That's wonderful news! Keep us posted.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roiffalo (Post 1011793)
::big grin::

Good for you, man! About friggin time I say! Now I can finally meet her without fear of letting slip you want to propose! ::smile::

Thanks everybody! I appreciate you sharing my excitement. Yeah Roi, Finally, right? ::big grin:: When was the con I met you at? I was saying I was close to doing it then. That was October last year! LOL! Well, a fella's gotta be sure, ya know?

Roiffalo 03-27-2016 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Repo'd (Post 1011819)
Thanks everybody! I appreciate you sharing my excitement. Yeah Roi, Finally, right? ::big grin:: When was the con I met you at? I was saying I was close to doing it then. That was October last year! LOL! Well, a fella's gotta be sure, ya know?

Can't fault you for wanting to be sure. This is a decision you only want to make once so wanna make it right. She sounds great from what I hear. Anyone who'll watch horror movies with you can't be all bad. ::wink::

Dead Bad Things 03-27-2016 06:32 PM

Yeaaaaah! Havn't been outside of MT since '09...just sewed up plans ta go to CA fer 7-10 daze::cool:: Plus plannin' on swinging thru ID and pickin' up this bad jeep::danger:: fer firewoodin' in this summer..Leavin' on Wednesday::cool::

hammerfan 03-28-2016 03:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dead Bad Things (Post 1011857)
Yeaaaaah! Havn't been outside of MT since '09...just sewed up plans ta go to CA fer 7-10 daze::cool:: Plus plannin' on swinging thru ID and pickin' up this bad jeep::danger:: fer firewoodin' in this summer..Leavin' on Wednesday::cool::

Have a great time and BE SAFE!

anglewitch 03-28-2016 08:28 AM

WAAAGHA WAAAGHA WAAAGHA!!!

MichaelMyers 03-28-2016 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anglewitch (Post 1011876)
WAAAGHA WAAAGHA WAAAGHA!!!

A case of the Mondays?

SerialKiller 03-28-2016 10:51 AM

I found & bought a pair of $2 red & white nikes at a thrift store a couple of weeks ago. I bought them specifically because they're almost identical to Forrest Gump's nikes. I wore them for the first time today. As soon as my mother saw them, I said "My names Forrest Gump, people call me Forrest Gump." She was not amused. Boss probably wouldn't be very amused either.::smile::

hammerfan 03-28-2016 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SerialKiller (Post 1011881)
I found & bought a pair of $2 red & white nikes at a thrift store a couple of weeks ago. I bought them specifically because they're almost identical to Forrest Gump's nikes. I wore them for the first time today. As soon as my mother saw them, I said "My names Forrest Gump, people call me Forrest Gump." She was not amused. Boss probably wouldn't be very amused either.::smile::

People have no sense of humor