Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   True Crime (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Man Digs Up Corpse, Cooks And Eats It (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15774)

bloodrayne 05-29-2005 03:12 PM

Man Digs Up Corpse, Cooks And Eats It

Man Digs Up Corpse And Cooks The Body Parts

Beijing - A Chinese man has been sentenced to two-and-a-half years in prison for digging up a woman's corpse and eating her ears, nose and breasts, the government said on Monday.

Gui Jiachun was convicted of defiling a corpse by a court in Shitai County, in the eastern province of Anhui, reports said.

It said the offence was committed February 11 but didn't give the date of the ruling.

The court ruled that Gui should be imprisoned instead of beingt taken to hospital for mental illness because he was capable of controlling his actions.

Gui took an axe and a razor to the cemetery the same day that a fellow villager was buried after dying from an illness.

He exhumed the woman, cut off the body parts, took them home and cooked and ate them.

ItsAlive75 05-29-2005 05:27 PM

Re: Man Digs Up Corpse, Cooks And Eats It

Quote:

Originally posted by bloodrayne
Man Digs Up Corpse And Cooks The Body Parts

Beijing - A Chinese man has been sentenced to two-and-a-half years in prison for digging up a woman's corpse and eating her ears, nose and breasts, the government said on Monday.

Gui Jiachun was convicted of defiling a corpse by a court in Shitai County, in the eastern province of Anhui, reports said.

It said the offence was committed February 11 but didn't give the date of the ruling.

The court ruled that Gui should be imprisoned instead of beingt taken to hospital for mental illness because he was capable of controlling his actions.

Gui took an axe and a razor to the cemetery the same day that a fellow villager was buried after dying from an illness.

He exhumed the woman, cut off the body parts, took them home and cooked and ate them.

Sounds like my ex-wife.

ba dum-bum

urgeok 06-01-2005 05:19 AM

no harm, no foul.

its not like she was using them ...

bwind22 06-01-2005 06:37 AM

I wonder what the illness she died from was. That'd be kinda funny if it was a transmittable skin disease.

urgeok 06-01-2005 06:56 AM

evern funnier if she tasted like shit ...

go to jail for a really bad meal ..

ItsAlive75 06-01-2005 12:37 PM

He should've gone to a pet cemetary.

I mean hell, he could've found a chicken or a duck or something...

urgeok 06-01-2005 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ItsAlive75
He should've gone to a pet cemetary.

I mean hell, he could've found a chicken or a duck or something...

a chicken or duck - with tits ? i dont think so ..

ItsAlive75 06-01-2005 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by urgeok
a chicken or duck - with tits ? i dont think so ..
I can pretty confidentally say that a chicken breast would taste a lot better than a woman's.

bwind22 06-01-2005 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ItsAlive75
I can pretty confidentally say that a chicken breast would taste a lot better than a woman's.
That's a matter of opinion.

ItsAlive75 06-02-2005 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by bwind22
That's a matter of opinion.
Not from ME it isn't.

:eek: