Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Classic Horror Movies (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   What's everyone's favorite nude scene in a horror movie? (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2679)

abbycomix 12-31-2003 09:25 AM

So when I googled 'male nudity horror movie' i found some movies.
Bleed (which I've never seen apparently Debbie Rochon is in it), Scary Movie (though I don't remember much of that or the male nudity in that one), and American Werewolf in London (good!). I think werewolf movies tend to show more nudity since we see the body transform. In Fright Night didn't Evil Ed get pretty naked for his dying wolf scene?
Also mentioned is 'Below', 'Killer Condom', and 'Nightwatch' (featuring Ewan of course!). I haven't seen these and am not rushing to just to see some nudity. But just thought I'd list 'em for anyone interested. If anyone has seen Bleed, Nightwatch, Killer Condom, or Below, let me know how they are.

orangestar 12-31-2003 12:30 PM

Quote:

Also mentioned is 'Below', 'Killer Condom', and 'Nightwatch' (featuring Ewan of course!). I haven't seen these and am not rushing to just to see some nudity.
Ive heard of Nightwatch (and of course theres nudity, its Ewan for gods sake!) but It doesnt sound to great. Im not gonna run right out and buy it, but If I have the chance to see it Ill watch it.

avenger00soul 01-01-2004 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by orangestar
Ive heard of Nightwatch (and of course theres nudity, its Ewan for gods sake!) but It doesnt sound to great. Im not gonna run right out and buy it, but If I have the chance to see it Ill watch it.
To be honest, I can remember no male nudity in Nightwatch. That's not to say there is none though. It's been a while since I've seen it. Anyway, I suggest renting Nightwatch. It has one of the creepiest atmospheres of any horror film. It's just so perfect in that department.

Ritualistic 01-01-2004 01:10 PM

BTW I have to mention great thread :D My favorite nude scene is in Friday the 13th part II.. everyone who has seen the movie will know the chick I am talking about.. the one that wears the really short shorts and goes to the lake to swim... great fucking nude scene :D

dmihatmttl 01-01-2004 02:08 PM

NIGHTWATCH

If memory serves, there is no male nudity in NIGHTWATCH. However . . . .

If you ever see the original Danish version, it's probably got the longest (no pun intended) full-frontal male scene I've ever witnessed. Shocking stuff, seeing as how I'm an American and not used to such . . . lack of modesty, if you will. The first time I watched it, I found myself tilting my head and squinting, unsure if I was really seeing what I thought I was seeing (the first copy I owned was a bad, grainy bootleg). I couldn't believe it -- especially considering it's practically a close-up . . . .

Now I've probably got you ladies of the board dying to see this one. :)

J.N.
http://members.tripod.com/~NEWMANATOR/index.html

meetthecreeper 01-01-2004 02:12 PM

All of them..............yes I am a pig.

orangestar 01-01-2004 05:36 PM

I am watching Red Dragon and I just remembered this thread and had to post :D

Ralph Fienes shows his butt numerous times and if you dont blink you can see a poorly lit Ralph junior hehehehe
And other than that, its the best acting job I have ever seen Ralph do!

Elvis_Christ 01-01-2004 09:26 PM

The two mutated heads fucking at the end of Basket Case 2 is probably my favorite..... yes i know that sounds weird but it cracks me up

orangestar 01-01-2004 09:54 PM

Quote:

The two mutated heads fucking at the end of Basket Case 2 is probably my favorite..... yes i know that sounds weird but it cracks me up
yes elvis, that does indeed sound weird...but funny :p

abbycomix 01-02-2004 06:55 AM

I just remembered there is a prolonged shower scene in 'brain damage' where a huge muscley biker dude is showering and you see him fully from behind (no frontal). Meanwhile another dude is scrawny and pale cowering in a towel as he prepares to sick his monster, Aylmer, on the huge guy. The thing is, I don't like huge muscle guys so it did nothing for me, the cowering guy was cuter, but that's the most recent male nudity I've watched in a horror flick.