Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Horror.com General Forum (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   gin + mudvayne = ouch! (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13521)

jay o2 waster 02-03-2005 12:43 PM

gin + mudvayne = ouch!

yeah, i see that i must have gotten to the computer in the middle of the night, but the worst was still to come..

I was excited about getting and mudvaynes new song getting released, and when i woke up this late after noon, not only did i have a really bad fucking head ache i also noticed that i must have wanted to mark the occasion specially while i was in the state of mind i was. i don't really remember doing it...

Angra 02-03-2005 12:45 PM

Re: gin + mudvayne = ouch!

Quote:

Originally posted by jay o2 waster
yeah, i see that i must have gotten to the computer in the middle of the night, but the worst was still to come..

I was excited about getting and mudvaynes new song getting released, and when i woke up this late after noon, not only did i have a really bad fucking head ache i also noticed that i must have wanted to mark the occasion specially while i was in the state of mind i was. i don't really remember doing it...

That looks rather nasty.... But wait...... IT`S A SIGN!!!!!

:D

Gren the cake 02-03-2005 01:43 PM

owwie!!!

Thepuppetmaster 02-03-2005 03:40 PM

good job on the scarafacation. But the lines could of been Straighter. I hope you get in to more body Mods friend.

Haphazard 02-03-2005 03:43 PM

Maaan, you must really like Mercedes.

Thepuppetmaster 02-03-2005 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Haphazard
Maaan, you must really like Mercedes.
HAHAHA that is the stupidest responce i have ever read i would expect that from a noob but not you... The Mercedes symbol is Round not triangle.

Haphazard 02-03-2005 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Thepuppetmaster
HAHAHA that is the stupidest responce i have ever read i would expect that from a noob but not you... The Mercedes symbol is Round not triangle.
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Stick around...most of the stuff that comes out of my mouth is stupid. However, I am usually joking. As was the case here.

C'maaaaan!

:D

Carpe Noctem 02-03-2005 03:56 PM

Moron.

The new song isn't even good; in fact, both of their new tracks suck.

BTW, mentioning that you were intoxicated isn't an excuse for stupidity.

Haphazard 02-03-2005 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Carpe Noctem
Moron.

The new song isn't even good; in fact, both of their new tracks suck.

BTW, mentioning that you were intoxicated isn't an excuse for stupidity.

Ooooh. Ouch! But I tend to agree. And I personally think that you knew EXACTLY what you were doing at the time.

If I'm wrong...then, man...you're gonna have some post-party mornings waking up next to god knows what! lol.

Marroe 02-03-2005 05:14 PM

I can understand this. I have done so many stupid things drunk, completly aware of what I'm doing. But that doesn't mean I would do those things sober. Sometimes you turn into another person:)