Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Latest Horror Movies (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Best Movie In a Series (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61273)

horcrux2007 03-10-2016 04:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jigsaw Killer (Post 1011128)
Found out just now about it being pushed back. Probably for the best to make it much better if the movie is really as bad as some of the test screenings made it out to be.

I heard the test screenings were very positive...

Jigsaw Killer 03-11-2016 03:55 PM

I heard some very pretty negative. Guess those who disliked it are in the minority. Hopefully these reshoots will make it considerably better.

Jigsaw Killer 03-23-2016 12:02 AM

I'll be seeing the 1972 Tales From The Crypt movie and The Vault Of Horror soon after getting Scream Factory's double feature with both. Been ages since I watched them, I remember watching the old TFTC movie a lot as a kid and always liking it. Should be interesting to see which segment I enjoy from each the most.

As a kid I always found the movie much more bearable than the show, the Crypt Keeper of the show scared me too much as a kid.

Jigsaw Killer 03-31-2016 02:56 AM

And having finally seen both for the first time in years, my favorite segment in each respective film is Poetic Justice and Drawn And Quartered.

1890 Media 03-31-2016 03:22 AM

Friday The 13th - Part 2

Halloween - Part 2 - but I think 3 stands alone great on it's own.

A Nightmare On Elm Street - 1st

Saw - 1

Scream 1

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre - The Beginning

Alien- original

Predator - original

Phantasm -2

Evil Dead - original

Hellraiser - original

Child's Play - never cared for

Final Destination -3

Jigsaw Killer 04-01-2016 02:12 PM

I also like TCM: The Beginning. I'm something of a Horror heretic in that when it comes to the TCM films the remake and it's prequel are my favorites of the series.

Jigsaw Killer 04-15-2016 03:20 PM

Can't remember if I mentioned Psycho before. Believe it or not I've yet to see them minus the fourth film which was a prequel. The current Bates Motel show has been my sole Psycho exposure otherwise.

Jigsaw Killer 05-04-2016 01:39 PM

The third Purge comes out in a couple of months. Should be interesting to see how it fares, I didn't much care for the first Purge but the sequel was vastly superior. The third so far looks promising and whether it'll be the best, who knows.

Jigsaw Killer 05-27-2016 07:51 PM

The Conjuring 2 is out in a few more weeks, making it the third film in the series after the original and the Annabelle prequel. I enjoyed the prior two so where this one will stand, who knows.

Lord Voldemort 06-05-2016 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jigsaw Killer (Post 1013866)
The Conjuring 2 is out in a few more weeks, making it the third film in the series after the original and the Annabelle prequel. I enjoyed the prior two so where this one will stand, who knows.

I love Conjuring but found Annabelle meh. I honestly don't remember anything from it which is, IMO, worse than being a bad movie.