Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   True Crime (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Worst Serial Killers (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37392)

monster123 10-29-2008 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stubbornforgey (Post 750749)
nope..
will have to go with the marilyn manson killers..
they killed a pregnant woman with a smile on thier faces

Did you mean charles manson?

His "people" were so CRAZY!

FryeDwight 02-21-2020 01:50 AM

I would probably go with John Wayne Gacy, the "Killer Clown" from the Chicago area through the mid-late 1970's.. a true Monster.

Remember He was caught around Xmas of 1978 and probably a 30 minute car drive from where I lived. Also, I had just turned 17 and was looking for work, so right in his favorite age range::EEK!::

SerialKiller 04-07-2020 06:08 PM

IDK about worst, but I've always thought Ted Bundy was especially scary.....just because he could appear to be charming and....normal.

anglewitch 04-08-2020 05:31 AM

Ted Bundy & the zodiac killer

PamelaVoorhees 11-18-2020 04:12 PM

Worst Serial Killers

Albert Fish
His victims were children. The genuine definition of a monster! He had to be one of the most evil.
John Wayne Gacy
Luring children by pretending to be a clown.
Two of the worst right there. As far as children go.

Ed Gein
I pick him because he seemed so normal. Everyone that knew him saw him as nothing but a gentle. wouldn't hurt a fly person. These kind are the scariest since they blend in so much they go unnoticed for so long.
Andrei Chikatilo
He was a madman! Everything about this man was vicious!

TaeKwonZombie 11-18-2020 08:10 PM

there are so many it is reallya matter of who when what, opinion...alot of these cartel, religious murderers are no different from serial killers as they torture and kill so many people, and there are the famous ones who are notorious, but than you got some obscure fucks who killed many many more....they all suck....

bogwitch 12-28-2020 06:54 PM

I wasn't around in his heyday but I've read a lot about Ted Bundy and he was pure evil. Those poor women. Glad he got what he deserved in the end but it was too late for his victims.

They didn't have a high body count but Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka caused an incredible amount of fear in Southern Ontario when they were snatching and murdering schoolgirls (including Karla's own sister), not to mention Paul Bernardo's side gig as the Scarborough Rapist. It was like an open wound that never healed because Karla Homolka never did get the justice she deserved.

And Jack the Ripper. Again, not a high body count, but one is too many, and the fear and anxiety he caused was, I've read, a terrible thing for the residents of Whitechapel at that time.

FryeDwight 12-30-2020 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bogwitch (Post 1045989)
I wasn't around in his heyday but I've read a lot about Ted Bundy and he was pure evil. Those poor women. Glad he got what he deserved in the end but it was too late for his victims.

They didn't have a high body count but Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka caused an incredible amount of fear in Southern Ontario when they were snatching and murdering schoolgirls (including Karla's own sister), not to mention Paul Bernardo's side gig as the Scarborough Rapist. It was like an open wound that never healed because Karla Homolka never did get the justice she deserved.

And Jack the Ripper. Again, not a high body count, but one is too many, and the fear and anxiety he caused was, I've read, a terrible thing for the residents of Whitechapel at that time.

Agreed...Karla did get off far too easy::mad::::mad::!

KillerCryptid 09-20-2021 04:53 AM

I'd say two of the worst and most brutal are Albert Fish and Jeffrey Dahmer.Also Ed Gein and HH Holmes. Holmes in particular was quite fascinating with his Murder Castle and disturbingly intricate death traps.