Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Horror.com General Forum (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   rant: fuckin kleptos... (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10616)

mayoisthedevil 10-08-2004 10:07 PM

rant: fuckin kleptos...

yep...my cell phone is gone...i usually forget stuff at home so i was like...ok...maybe i left it at home but i could have sworn that i put it in my back pack. yeah...so it's either one of my "friends" or someone in my 3rd, 5th or 6th period classes...yeah...and when i find them they're gonna die...or at least get a sound beating because that's fuckin stupid. my phone isn't even that great. FUCKIN HELL!!! god...i'm soo out for blood right now...and my bro was like...omfg it's all your fault blah blah blah!! i put too much fuckin trust in people...yeah...they can all go to hell

mothermold 10-08-2004 10:13 PM

...people still steal cellphones??those things are more trouble than their worth....it's not like somone can just "fence" it....oh shit nevermind,i guess where there's a will there's a buyer of stolen goods!:confused:

mayoisthedevil 10-08-2004 10:52 PM

yeah...people also use cell phones if they have it stolen to call long distance and talk to all their friends or whatever. GOD!!! and the worst part about it is that my bro is acting like an ass about it. like everything is my fault. i swear you can't fuckin trust anyone these days, esp those who are the least suspected.

mothermold 10-08-2004 10:54 PM

...hey...maybe your brother stole it to teach you a "lesson".:eek:

mayoisthedevil 10-08-2004 11:16 PM

no...that's something my dad would do...but i know it's not him...but thanks for helping get out some of the rage:)

but i know i put it in my backpack...GOD!!!! okie...well...since i can't sleep imma study for SATs...:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

ShankS 10-08-2004 11:23 PM

Re: rant: fuckin kleptos...

Quote:

Originally posted by mayoisthedevil
yep...my cell phone is gone...i usually forget stuff at home so i was like...ok...maybe i left it at home but i could have sworn that i put it in my back pack. yeah...so it's either one of my "friends" or someone in my 3rd, 5th or 6th period classes...yeah...and when i find them they're gonna die...or at least get a sound beating because that's fuckin stupid. my phone isn't even that great. FUCKIN HELL!!! god...i'm soo out for blood right now...and my bro was like...omfg it's all your fault blah blah blah!! i put too much fuckin trust in people...yeah...they can all go to hell
something you could try...... If you're pretty sure it was someone from class that stole it, ring the number in a couple of days, and when they answer it, because they wont be able to resist, you may recognise the voice.

if you dont recognise it, then just make out your some deranged killer and you're watching them right now, just waiting for the right moment to take their life.

mothermold 10-08-2004 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by mayoisthedevil
can't sleep imma study for SATs...:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

...good luck.i took 'em 3 times...my first score was the best!!i was high that time,go figure....anyways(for your consideration)somthing to sleep on.
;)

Sistinas 10-09-2004 06:07 AM

Re: Re: rant: fuckin kleptos...

Quote:

Originally posted by ShankS
something you could try...... If you're pretty sure it was someone from class that stole it, ring the number in a couple of days, and when they answer it, because they wont be able to resist, you may recognise the voice.

if you dont recognise it, then just make out your some deranged killer and you're watching them right now, just waiting for the right moment to take their life.

Yeah, this sounds like a good idea.

mayoisthedevil 10-09-2004 12:06 PM

Re: Re: rant: fuckin kleptos...

Quote:

Originally posted by ShankS

hahaha! oh i'll try...

Fluff the Ho 10-09-2004 09:58 PM

in the almost 4 years ive had a cell ive never lost it or had it stolen.

damnit i just jinxed myself.

ANYWAY, if i ever did. holy crap there would be some ass beating. i aways keep mine in my pocket or purse, purse which is always on me.

GDIS