Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Upcoming Horror Movies (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   looks like Freddy vs Jason vs Ash will be with us. (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9107)

FreddyFan 10-27-2003 04:05 AM

Should they add someone else to battle both freddy and jason in freddy vs jason 2?

Should they add another fighter for the next freddy vs jason movie. My choice is no. I also hope that this movie doesn't get made for a while because i'm getting sick of them. Freddy vs Jason was good but I don't want them to verse each other for awhile. I want another jason movie and another freddy movie. Not them versing each other again. Not for awhile anyway.

avenger00soul 10-27-2003 05:11 AM

I don't want to see another player in this mini-franchise. The Ash idea sounds stupid to me. Leave my favorite character alone please. Don't fuck him up like every other horror character out there.

_Leatha_Face_ 10-27-2003 05:26 AM

YES! i wanna c leather face in the next movie

avenger00soul 10-27-2003 05:34 AM

Just read this quote from Robert Englund about the next possible F vs. J flick:

"It would have to be a phenomenal script. It would have to be Bruce and Sam Raimi locked in a Palm Springs hotel for six weeks. It would be great for him and great for us. We could put the franchises to bed with a big, super, pop-culture, camp epic."

My stomach is churning right now.

ChaoticMinister 10-27-2003 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by avenger00soul
Just read this quote from Robert Englund about the next possible F vs. J flick:

"It would have to be a phenomenal script. It would have to be Bruce and Sam Raimi locked in a Palm Springs hotel for six weeks. It would be great for him and great for us. We could put the franchises to bed with a big, super, pop-culture, camp epic."

My stomach is churning right now.

I feel ya... The Evil Dead/Army Of Darkness series is a stand-alone system that really doesn't require/need other franchises screwing it up... I really don't see how there could possibly be any sort of frickin' connection between Freddy, Jason, and Ash... Besides, Ash *is* human after all, so he wouldn't stand much of a chance against, for lack of a better word, supernatural killers... same thing goes for Leatherface... those characters could only survive in the film by the grace of the hand of the writer, nothing more... Basically, in real life (HA!), they wouldn't stand up too well, and the movie itself would simply flop.

Don't do it, movie industry, or I will lose all respect for you. Either make a new Ash-film or make a new Freddy vs. Jason film... DO NOT COMBINE THE TWO! It is purely Illogical.

*FADE OUT*

moonsorrow 10-27-2003 09:18 AM

havent seen the first one yet, but just for a laugh how about we stick the all to under rated it in the movie? just so freddy and jason have somthign to play with, of course that clown doesnt stand a chance against amachine like jason...or freddy for that matter.

avenger00soul 10-27-2003 10:27 AM

Possible spoiler

More from Robert Englund:

"It's a coffin nail -- but it's a great coffin nail, because I love this guy -- Bruce Campbell as Ash, the monster-killer that he played in the 'Evil Dead' movies, coming after Freddy and Jason, getting both of us, and leaving the world safe from sequels."

_Leatha_Face_ 10-27-2003 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by avenger00soul
Possible spoiler

More from Robert Englund:

"It's a coffin nail -- but it's a great coffin nail, because I love this guy -- Bruce Campbell as Ash, the monster-killer that he played in the 'Evil Dead' movies, coming after Freddy and Jason, getting both of us, and leaving the world safe from sequels."

so its gonna b ASH ?

avenger00soul 10-27-2003 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by _Leatha_Face_
so its gonna b ASH ?
Not definitely, at least not yet anyway. He was just proposing some ideas. I'll believe this is true when, and only when, I read it on Bruce Campbell's official website.

pulpmovies 10-27-2003 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by _Leatha_Face_
so its gonna b ASH ?
Newline are "seriously considering it"

http://www.fangoria.com/news_article.php?id=1530