Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Latest Horror Movies (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   saw (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28157)

MrRonaldJ 02-18-2007 06:26 PM

saw

saw II was on the other night. so the twist was cool an everything, with that bitch from harry crumb takingover for the other guy who got his ass KICKED, omg, another topic. then the safe pops open with that kid sucking wind like rj would his own member.
i wanna see how the bitch decided to take over, the training montage was way too short...btw.
who cares, i'm bored with this so far, let's talk about the asskicking!!!! holy shit, that guy got whuupped, sursly. i think that was the best part of the movie in my opinion. actually, it would have had been better if a more believable guy came in to do the ass-beating, like the black cop guy, he would have been perfect! "Bitch, shit the fuck up! I'm wompt all up on yo ass kracka!!" I should have wrote the dialog for that scene.
in closing, I would like to restate topday's business: bitch training needs more indepth montage, ass kickings are great, more old people should have the living shit beat out of them in more horror movies.

the end

jay o2 waster 02-18-2007 06:32 PM

Maybe you should lay off the

http://www.greenfacts.org/images/glossary/cocaine.jpg

while typing

Unaboner3000 02-18-2007 07:13 PM

Quote:

with that bitch from harry crumb
Why is she a bitch? :rolleyes:

Quote:

then the safe pops open with that kid sucking wind like rj would his own member.
Is there a reason you painted the "sucks his own member" picture for us? :rolleyes:

Quote:

ass kickings are great, more old people should have the living shit beat out of them in more horror movies.
Were you abused by your grandfather or what?! :eek:

Dude Guadalupe 02-19-2007 12:37 AM

I havn't got to see this movie yet...........thanx for ruining it DICK:mad:

ManchestrMorgue 02-19-2007 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dude Guadalupe (Post 555271)
I havn't got to see this movie yet...........thanx for ruining it DICK:mad:

The only thing that ruined for me was the general faith in the inherent goodness of humankind.

Phalanx 02-19-2007 03:41 AM

Quote:

I havn't got to see this movie yet...........thanx for ruining it DICK
What next, people will start ruining other new films like "the usual suspects", scream, and the empire strikes back? :rolleyes:
C'mon, if you really gave a shit to see it, ya probably would've by now...I'm honestly suprrised this is the first time it's been "spoiled" for you...I mean, you p;ost here, I assume you talk to people with the same general interest in horror, it's damn near a miracle you didn't know the plot while it was still in cinemas.
Point is...I think that fairly you can't really complain about someone spoiling something that's been out on dvd for over a year now...

bloodrayne 02-19-2007 04:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phalanx (Post 555315)
C'mon, if you really gave a shit to see it, ya probably would've by now...

He's seen it...We own it...

He's just fucking with an idiot who's obviously fucking with us...

Angra 02-19-2007 04:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bloodrayne (Post 555324)

A crackhead would be my guess. :rolleyes:

Posher778 02-19-2007 07:16 AM

Quote:

Ohhhh tricky!!! showed him!

alkytrio666 02-19-2007 07:44 AM

Quote:

OK, I've got to get this straight. I've been here for a fair amount of time, but I'm clueless here:

How many, and which, members are related to you?