Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Site Suggestions/Questions (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Delete my account please (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66201)

GeorgiaMagpie 08-20-2015 12:49 AM

Delete my account please

Hi I would like to delete my account as I no longer wish to use the site but there is no where for me to delete it. Please can someone help or can someone delete me. Thanks you.

Angra 08-20-2015 05:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgiaMagpie (Post 998949)
Hi I would like to delete my account as I no longer wish to use the site but there is no where for me to delete it. Please can someone help or can someone delete me. Thanks you.

To do so i need your credit card number, thank you.

Straker 08-20-2015 11:37 AM

As far as I'm aware, Moderators don't have the power to delete your account so you will have to get in contact with Admin. Spamming the same thread across the forum isn't going to help you or anyone else, so please respect the other forum users. If you continue spamming the same thread, myself or one of the other Mods will do the only thing we can do, which is to ban you, which isn't going to get you any closer to a resolution anyway..... Sorry for you're frustration but try to respect the other folks using the forum.

TheBossInTheWall 08-20-2015 11:44 AM

Why leave the forum?

hammerfan 08-20-2015 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Straker (Post 999027)
As far as I'm aware, Moderators don't have the power to delete your account so you will have to get in contact with Admin. Spamming the same thread across the forum isn't going to help you or anyone else, so please respect the other forum users. If you continue spamming the same thread, myself or one of the other Mods will do the only thing we can do, which is to ban you, which isn't going to get you any closer to a resolution anyway..... Sorry for you're frustration but try to respect the other folks using the forum.

You are correct, moderators don't have the power to delete an account.

DeadbeatAtDawn 08-20-2015 01:37 PM

I never understand why someone wants their account deleted, just logout and never sign back in. Simple.

Sorry you feel the need to go.

tfantasy 08-21-2015 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angra (Post 998988)
To do so i need your credit card number, thank you.

::big grin::::big grin::

cheebacheeba 08-21-2015 06:50 PM

Personally I'm never sure why people make these threads either.
I mean unless we're all supposed to rally and try to convince the person not to leave or something...it just seems a little attention-seeky?

Like, no need for any production about it, it's ok to just leave.

If you're subscribed to threads and no longer want to receive notifications in your email:

*Go to "User CP" which is above all toe forum stuff.
*16TH Option on the left to view your subscriptions.
*Tick all your subscribed threads.
*Go to the "Selected Threads" drop box underneath.
*Select "Delete Subscription".

That should do it, if you actually wanted productive advice and not just attention or vying for your ongoing membership that is.
Mods can not delete accounts.

hammerfan 08-22-2015 06:11 AM

Someone deleted her. She no longer has an account.

MichaelMyers 08-22-2015 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hammerfan (Post 999170)
Someone deleted her. She no longer has an account.

It must have been Horror. Nice of him to take time out of his day. ::big grin::