Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Comics (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   What Series do you read? (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28615)

Geddy 03-14-2007 04:16 AM

What Series do you read?

I read Ultimate Fantastic Four,Ultimate Spiderman,Civil War,and all civil wars tie ins,The Walking Dead,Invincible,Some ultimate x-men,A little justice league of america,some batman,and superman,and I'm planning on starting to read the new Incredible Hulk story world war hulk,what do you guys read?

the_real_linda 03-14-2007 10:32 AM

i read ff....love some cheesyness....im into shrugged at the moment and the battlestar galactica series, the new one not the old one...and xena ofcourse! and greenarrow and elektra....im missing a few out of my x-files collection but not many.....x-men.....evil dead-army of darkness, but ive waited for the graphic novels for most of them.

Phalanx 03-15-2007 06:38 AM

Hoo...
Without looking into my files to pull out the "way too many" I currently read:

All the Ongoing Ultimate stuff
All The spider-man stuff
New Avengers
Runaways (quality)
Batman + detective + spinoffs
Superman + Action
American Virgin
Invincible
Ghost Rider
JLA
JSA
Wonder Woman
The walking Dead
Daredevil
Incredible Hulk
Ooutsiders
Teen Titans
The Flash
Green Lantern
Green Arrow
GIRLS (great)
Wolverine stuff
NBC Heroes Tie-In
Y - The Last Man

...Trials of Shazam too at the moment...cool limited series...

Just started FABLES from the beggining too, that's really quite good, exceeded my initial expectations of the premise, by far.

Geddy 03-16-2007 08:02 AM

I'm gonna start reading the goon,and maybe hellboy,and maybe uncanny x-men.

Phalanx 03-16-2007 10:25 AM

"Astonishing x-men" has been a lot better'n "Uncanny" for a while now...its the only one that hasn't made me wanna drop it lately.

Geddy 03-16-2007 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phalanx (Post 572253)
"Astonishing x-men" has been a lot better'n "Uncanny" for a while now...its the only one that hasn't made me wanna drop it lately.

I might read astonishing instead then,I'm gonna go to the comic shop soon,so I'll pick some up then,thanks for the help.

Posher778 03-17-2007 07:35 AM

I used to read spiderman, but got bored of it.

Phalanx 03-20-2007 09:06 AM

No, it got bored of YOU.
HA.
Suggestion - If you like spider-man, maybe have a look at the current series "friendly neighborhood spider-man" or spectacular (v2), they're both quite good.

missmacabre 03-21-2007 05:51 AM

I'm really into an old series called 'Elfquest'. It's from the 80's, not too old but it's such a good story.

LadyFrost 03-21-2007 07:07 AM

I'm actually reading Lady Decay and Blade. I'm collecting Blade at the moment and it's actually very exciting and they are all of course kept in mint condition. Lady Decay is a little harder as I dont get to go down and get her comics as much as the Blade ones as my BF buys me Blade cause he knows which ones I have and which ones I dont.

xxFrostyxx