Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Horror.com General Forum (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Random Thoughts... (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40795)

Dead Bad Things 05-31-2015 12:50 PM

::big grin::::big grin::::big grin::
Got a PM here sayin' that in today's world many people suffer demonic harassment
and did you or anyone you know need relief from wicked spirits
::big grin::::big grin::::big grin::

Dead Bad Things 05-31-2015 01:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Dead Bad Things 06-01-2015 04:15 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Dead Bad Things 06-02-2015 06:45 AM

1 Attachment(s)

horcrux2007 06-02-2015 11:39 AM

I watched all the Saw movies because I've been sick for the past few days. I never realized how awesome Saw 6 is... it's definitely one of the best Saw sequels. I'd rank them 1, 2, 6, 3, 4, 5, 7. I used to say Saw III was the best, but after watching it again, there were way too many flashbacks.

MichaelMyers 06-02-2015 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by horcrux2007 (Post 995661)
I watched all the Saw movies because I've been sick for the past few days. I never realized how awesome Saw 6 is... it's definitely one of the best Saw sequels. I'd rank them 1, 2, 6, 3, 4, 5, 7. I used to say Saw III was the best, but after watching it again, there were way too many flashbacks.

I hope they had a therapeutic effect.

Dead Bad Things 06-02-2015 06:02 PM

::confused::So I been wonderin'....
To what degree does Horror darken your lens of perception?
I mean I feel as that I'm optimistic and all....bt sometimes.....an attitude of pessimism abounds. Towards lots of things...

My wife sometimes calls us Mr. Pessimist and Mrs. Optimist::big grin::
I always laugh and say my bad too many horror books and films....

Now let me say that's there's NO such thing as too much Horror! Y'all with me?
I see Horror as a vice which I adore, feed accordingly, and share in certain circles.

I mean if yer gettin' outta bed everyday yer an optimist right?

So I was wonderin what Y'all had goin' on under the dome on that tip.

Dead Bad Things 06-02-2015 06:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)
All Hail A Real American Horror Literature Icon!

horcrux2007 06-02-2015 06:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
James Wan throwin some shade at Gil Kenan ::big grin::

Roiffalo 06-03-2015 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dead Bad Things (Post 995668)
::confused::So I been wonderin'....
To what degree does Horror darken your lens of perception?
I mean I feel as that I'm optimistic and all....bt sometimes.....an attitude of pessimism abounds. Towards lots of things...

My wife sometimes calls us Mr. Pessimist and Mrs. Optimist::big grin::
I always laugh and say my bad too many horror books and films....

Now let me say that's there's NO such thing as too much Horror! Y'all with me?
I see Horror as a vice which I adore, feed accordingly, and share in certain circles.

I mean if yer gettin' outta bed everyday yer an optimist right?

So I was wonderin what Y'all had goin' on under the dome on that tip.

This makes me think of a topic I considered starting. My parents and anyone who knows my love for horror thinks I'm a bad acid trip away from becoming a serial killer or something. But if anything, horror makes me realize that the world isn't as bad as it could be. Now watching something like 'Leave it to Beaver' and coming back to the real world. That shit is depressing. You compare the two and of the two, reality is terrifying.

Thus it's been my philosophy that; when you surround yourself in darkness, it's easier to see the light.

-

On a random note, anyone else been undermined to the point of just unexplainable rage when someone claims they know more about a subject you're HIGHLY knowledgeable in? It's very grating. -_-