Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Horror.com General Forum (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   What a bastard act... (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66781)

cheebacheeba 01-20-2016 12:54 AM

What a bastard act...

So spal (that is my wife and former hdc poster for newer members) recently procured some products for me as a gift.

While I'm not a mad fanatic, I am quite the chilli/spicy head, and have always wanted to get some things along these lines.

So they arrived.

3 bags of chilli flakes.
*Ghost pepper
*Trinidad scorpion
*Carolina reaper.

One bottle.
"Mad Dog 357 Ghost Pepper Extract Tequila Edition"

All are just...beyond hot...and will take me AGES to use them.
I will say this, those super hot chilli flakes actually have a really amazing scent and flavour...and then, burning.

So I had a friend come over.

Some of you might remember this person being spoken about before...I don't want to retype the whole thing or find it.
Long story short, he had a weed edible at my place, greened out, and threw up on my bathroom floor while I was taking a shit one time...all I could do there was sit, laugh and get into the shower after.
That guy.

He doesn't like spicy things.

So I came up with this story...maple syrup completely negates the effect of chilli and your mouth cools down instantly.

He agreed to try this. I had a shotglass of maple syrup at the ready.

I got about 1/10 of a teaspoon of the ghost pepper flakes, the least hot of the 3, but still...stupidly, painfully, and madly hot.
He put it all right down in his tongue. He actually liked the flavour too.
Then he started sweating, and the fire came.

I had him sit there for about 2 minutes saying "let it get really hot, and see how well the maple syrup works", so he took it like a TROOPER...sat there, bearing it.
It was actually kind of admirable.

I brought him his maple syrup. He took small sip after small sip, I was telling him to swish it all around his mouth to get good coverage then swallow and put some more in.

He ended up doing this with the entire shotglass.

He realised it wasn't working.
So, I got him a glass of lite milk.
As I handed it to him, I admitted that the maple syrup thing was a lie.

...I also admitted that one of the reasons it probably wasn't working, it that before the maple syrup went in, I put about 10 drops of the ghost pepper extract, mixing it in with the syrup.

So he's there, making it worse with every sip.

I have him milk and ice cream, and he was alright.
Though I bet it wasn't fun when things kicked his guts in, and I can only imagine the time spent on his next bathroom journey.

So I've done it. One chilli prank. With a guy that *kinda* knew he was getting in to a hot situation.
I found it fun, and interesting to witness.
...though I did lose an ice cream, I did not lose a friend.
It's kind of a known factor among my friends and associates that I do things like this, so there was no bad blood really.

Just thought I'd share.

Morningriser 01-20-2016 01:13 AM

i had a bottle of the 357 magnum before. it tasted like honey and there wasnt much I could put it on. I also once has a small bottle of pure ghost pepper extract that measured 1 million on the scoville chart. it was pretty hardcore.

i too love spicy food

Roiffalo 01-21-2016 12:56 AM

Didn't expect the bastard to be you, Cheebs. lol

I love having friends like that, one of which was always the butt of our pranks in my group of friends during high school days. There was one time we took her ketchup packets when she looked away, and thinking she forgot ketchup, she went back to the line in the cafeteria for more. And when she got back we took something else and the cycle repeated. After a few times I put the ketchup back and she was so pissed off she blew up and threw the packets at me. ::big grin::

Repo'd 01-21-2016 09:03 AM

Hey, that IS a bastard act! A well planned, perfectly executed bastard act.

I avoid the super hot stuff completely. If this prank was played on me, it would be three days before my brain and taste buds returned to normal.

Baron Von Marlon 01-22-2016 01:35 AM

You're more evil than I thought.

Seen the wasabi ice cream prank video?
Some guy put wasabi in the freezer and offered a friend a bowl of "ice cream".

Giganticface 01-23-2016 02:14 AM

That's a pretty funny prank, cheeba. Dude, you're mean. ::big grin::

cheebacheeba 01-23-2016 03:13 AM

Thank you all for the kind comments.

Quote:

Seen the wasabi ice cream prank video?
Some guy put wasabi in the freezer and offered a friend a bowl of "ice cream".
I guess it's youtube time.

cheebacheeba 02-24-2019 06:54 PM

::big grin::
I like reading my old shit sometimes.

anglewitch 02-25-2019 01:41 AM

Oh man, the Carolina reaper.
Shudders
Never again. I swear it felt like I was a shiting lava afterwards ( Scuse the graphics. But it's the rather unfortunate truth.)
I'm gonna enjoy this dragon's breath pepper now.
And devil's tongue.